Bumble and bumble. Gel

A multitalented sculpting medium. This gel molds and firms for a flexible, shiny finish without cracks or flakes. Works well with Prep or Tonic Lotion before setting and styling.

I use a gel to scrunch my hair when damp...Is this the same type product or same way you use this?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble. Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Tampa, FL
I really don’t use much gel. When I use gel, this is the one I use. Doesn’t leave your hair flakey and nasty. I wouldn’t cha he anything from the product . Well maybe the price. If you don’t mind spending a little, you’ll love this.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Dolce Vita
This is the best hair gel ever. It doesn’t leave flaky chunks in your hair, and if you use the right amount your hair will have incredible hold while retaining the ability to run your hands through it! I love this product
I like this product. It’s pretty lightweight and I mix it with other styling creams to get nice defined waves. Not overly scented, so fragrance haters may love this. It’s not cheap but it’s a luxury.
The Bumble and Bumble would definitely be one of my top picks. It doesn’t make my hair frizzy, even though I normally mix it with another product, but it’s good. I would recommend this to those who want loose soft curls.
Draper, UT
I don’t use gel that often unless I am needing to pull my hair back with a clean look but this definitely does the job every time. I never have any issues with fly always ever. I actually have used this on my ex’s hair as well and it worked really well on him! So it’s not only great for woman but men as well! It doesn’t ever leave a hard, crunchy texture behind either.
Frederick, MD
This gel is amazing! I use it to keep my hair sleek, and to remove fly aways, it works and does not leave a residue or make my hair crunchy. And it holds all day! Highly recommended for anyone looking for something to keep a hairstyle in place!
This is a really good hair gel. It’s nice to build texture and body in wet hair after you shower. I mainly just use it for fly aways or stubborn loose hair when I want a super clean looking but. Doesn’t look shiny, greasy, or hard
I used this once in a while and each time, it works to keep my Frizz under control. Ironically, the price is good and smell is pleasant. I prefer this brand of gel over many others. Usually you can find a discount when buying. I never pay full price
Love this Gel! Great hold without that crunchy hair feeling. The texture of the gel itself is different than typical gel, doesn't leave your hands sticky and "streches". Pretty cool product plus it smells good.
San Juan Capo, CA
Horrid gel with no hold whatsoever -- I was looking for a strong hold, and told the SA at Sephora that. He sold me this nasty stuff that not only didn't help hold my daughter's hair in place (bun for ballet) but also just balled up on my hands like some silicone face primers do.