BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A multitalented sculpting medium. This gel molds and firms for a flexible, shiny finish without cracks or flakes. Works well with Prep or Tonic Lotion before setting and styling.

Robyn F.
Great smelling and lightweight gel that doesn't weigh down my hair. I love it. I Am very happy with this brand!
Sam F.
San Gabriel, CA
I use this for some of my fly-away baby hairs and it works well, not too stiff, overall it's a good product
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
Although I am not a huge fan of gels, this one is good! It holds your hair but I am not a fan of the smell
Hedia G.
Tigard, OR
Love this gel. I use this when I curl my hair with hot rollers. It is not sticky and leaves my hair soft.
Michelle Q.
Manchester, CT
Talk about hold!!! Best hair gel on the market. Non flaking, no itching, non sticky. Great for fly aways
leza t.
Lake Oswego, OR
Works well on short, wavy hair style to shape and straighten...apply, brush when dry, waves disappear.
Jordan P.
Stockbridge, GA
I love the smell of this creme. It works really well and keeps my hair smooth! It’s not a heavy product
Taylor V.
Iowa City, IA
I like this gel for when I'm trying to keep curls in my hair, but it's not the best one I've ever used.
Hannah B.
Swartz Creek, MI
Love this product! It smells so great and makes my hair so soft! I would highly recommend this product.
Celastine H.
This is an almost perfect hair gel but doesn't offer that stay from most of them. Great for light wear.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
I use a gel to scrunch my hair when damp...Is this the same type product or same way you use this?

back