BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A multitalented sculpting medium. This gel molds and firms for a flexible, shiny finish without cracks or flakes. Works well with Prep or Tonic Lotion before setting and styling.

Buy on Sephora
Jessica G.
Morgantown, WV
Perfect for curling your hair. It has a flexible hold that doesn't leave your hair feeling crunchy or stiff. It's brushable and not sticky.
Emily H.
Kansas City, KS
Love this gel. It feels great going on and makes your style last all day. It's not too heavy and still allows my hair to have some bounce.
Betty M.
Terrytown, La.
Love the way my hair styles with this product and I love the smell & a good value. Tried other products but this is my number one go to !
Elise M.
Midlothian, VA
Really great!!!! Love this product, it's my go to for taming my wild curly hair! Can be expensive but it's worth it for sure!!!
Kelsee B.
Woodstock, IL
This gel really holds my fine hair. My hair tends to not hold any curl (my hair is STICK STRAIGHT) but when I use this it does!
Kimmy L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My husband loves this stuff. It adds hold without making the hair hard or stiff. He can still run his fingers through it.
Michael H.
Columbia, MD
Great for use of keeping hair straight or to keep curls and waves defined. Smells good also and doesn't dry hair out :)
Jennifer B.
Augusta, MI
This gel is amazing. It works best for me on damp hair while I'm blow drying. Seriously Holds the best style all day!!
Madeline C.
Bronxville, NY
Love this gel for my loose ponies. Holds hair in place with no stiffness. Love it! Great shine and smell too!!
Robyn F.
Great smelling and lightweight gel that doesn't weigh down my hair. I love it. I Am very happy with this brand!
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
I use a gel to scrunch my hair when damp...Is this the same type product or same way you use this?

back