BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A multitalented sculpting medium. This gel molds and firms for a flexible, shiny finish without cracks or flakes. Works well with Prep or Tonic Lotion before setting and styling.

Mari B.
Greenwood, SC
This stuff helps me manage my notoriously unmanageable hair.
It leaves my hair feeling soft where most gels leave it feeling like there's glue in it.
No flakes either. I love this stuff!
Tue V.
Roseville, CA
I like it. It's not bad but just depend on how you used it. My hair is thin so I don't used it too much. Just the right amount for it. Got it a while back. Still have some left. Not finish it. Hope this help.
Elaine E.
Wellesley, MA
I love this hair gel it kept my hair soft while holding the shape, i bought this from Sephora and it was reasonably priced it lasted all day and kept the frizz away
Nyein L.
Phoenix, AZ
I didn't enjoy this product much because it made my hair a bit frizzy and a bit hard, it get better after a couple hour, my hair color is dark/light brown/black. 😆
Destinie M.
Arlington, TX
I have used this product numerous times. It has great hold, but it's not over the top. I use it to keep my baby hairs down and it work wonders. The smell is ok.
Sirinya N.
Burbank, CA
Good product, helps with my baby hairs when it's out of control and to keep it in place and only used a small amount. Great for when I want to put my hair up!
Ashley G.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a great product. I received it as a sample and have been purchasing it ever since. This gel holds your curl nicely without leaving your hair crunchy.
Bridget C.
Really like this brand very much. I literally all of the products from this line. I like and I can get them so fora in miniature sizes for traveling as well
Estefanie Z.
Harrisburg, NC
I love Bumble and Bumble products. I like gel that doesn't get hard and this one does just that. It holds really well without giving you that stiff look.
Sofia M.
Niles, IL
Great hold but a little too sticky. Made my hair stiff but stayed in place most of the day and more importantly on windy days. Holds a curl in place
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
I use a gel to scrunch my hair when damp...Is this the same type product or same way you use this?

Sephora