BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A multitalented sculpting medium. This gel molds and firms for a flexible, shiny finish without cracks or flakes. Works well with Prep or Tonic Lotion before setting and styling.

Buy on Sephora
Rachel A.
Frederick, MD
This gel is amazing! I use it to keep my hair sleek, and to remove fly aways, it works and does not leave a residue or make my hair crunchy. And it holds all day! Highly recommended for anyone looking for something to keep a hairstyle in place!
Amy D.
I used this once in a while and each time, it works to keep my Frizz under control. Ironically, the price is good and smell is pleasant. I prefer this brand of gel over many others. Usually you can find a discount when buying. I never pay full price
Jackie M.
Love this Gel! Great hold without that crunchy hair feeling. The texture of the gel itself is different than typical gel, doesn't leave your hands sticky and "streches". Pretty cool product plus it smells good.
Rose d.
San Juan Capo, CA
Horrid gel with no hold whatsoever -- I was looking for a strong hold, and told the SA at Sephora that. He sold me this nasty stuff that not only didn't help hold my daughter's hair in place (bun for ballet) but also just balled up on my hands like some silicone face primers do.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Bumble and bumble gel is perfect for sculpting that beautiful due that you want from day to day this gel makes that's style look great and hold beautifully try it today and see what the hype about
Katrina T.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product because it doesn't make my hair stiff. I just use a quarter size amount for my hair and that's all it takes and I have long hair. I can also use this with my Bumble and Bumble mousse and it still doesn't make my hair all stiff and gunked up.
Ilana E.
Washington, DC
I have curly hair that turns wavy the longer it gets. This gel makes my curls stay bouncy and tight all day long no matter how long my hair is! Its never crunchy or sticky. And it lasts forever. I have had the same tube for 6 months now. Love it!!!!
Lucas H.
Kennesaw, GA
Super fantastic product. One of the best I've tried. Light non greasy hold for thick oily hair. From a price point that's the only 4 star part. Little on the expensive side like all b&b products.
Nancy C.
Cypress, TX
This gel holds my fine, slightly wavy hair quite well for the entire day, without crunchiness. I've decanted some of it in a smaller container and added it to my travel bag for spontaneous weekend trips. Never leave without it!
Mari B.
Greenwood, SC
This stuff helps me manage my notoriously unmanageable hair.
It leaves my hair feeling soft where most gels leave it feeling like there's glue in it.
No flakes either. I love this stuff!
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
I use a gel to scrunch my hair when damp...Is this the same type product or same way you use this?