BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #93 in Hair Gel

A multitalented sculpting medium. This gel molds and firms for a flexible, shiny finish without cracks or flakes. Works well with Prep or Tonic Lotion before setting and styling.

Buy on bluemer...*
Rachel A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gel is amazing! I use it to keep my hair sleek, and to remove fly aways, it works and does not leave a residue or make my hair crunchy. And it holds all day! Highly recommended for anyone looking for something to keep a hairstyle in place!
Elaine E.
Pasadena , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair gel it kept my hair soft while holding the shape, i bought this from Sephora and it was reasonably priced it lasted all day and kept the frizz away
Jessica G.
Morgantown , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for curling your hair. It has a flexible hold that doesn't leave your hair feeling crunchy or stiff. It's brushable and not sticky.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although I am not a huge fan of gels, this one is good! It holds your hair but I am not a fan of the smell
Rose d.
San Juan Capo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Horrid gel with no hold whatsoever -- I was looking for a strong hold, and told the SA at Sephora that. He sold me this nasty stuff that not only didn't help hold my daughter's hair in place (bun for ballet) but also just balled up on my hands like some silicone face primers do.
Hedia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this gel. I use this when I curl my hair with hot rollers. It is not sticky and leaves my hair soft.
Jennifer B.
Memphis, TN
This gel is amazing. It works best for me on damp hair while I'm blow drying. Seriously Holds the best style all day!!
Kimmy L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My husband loves this stuff. It adds hold without making the hair hard or stiff. He can still run his fingers through it.
Kayla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome product, I recommend anyone but it. does wonders for my hair! :) :)
Mari B.
Greenwood, SC
This stuff helps me manage my notoriously unmanageable hair.
It leaves my hair feeling soft where most gels leave it feeling like there's glue in it.
No flakes either. I love this stuff!
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use a gel to scrunch my hair when damp...Is this the same type product or same way you use this?