BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

This invigorating shampoo helps reduce hair loss when used as a part of the Full Potential regimen.

INGREDIENTS

Energizing Creatine helps keep hair looking healthy
Invigorating Menthol offers a cool, tingling sensation (oooh!)
Formula with UV absorbers helps protect hair against UV damage

• Does anyone know if this shampoo contains gluten? 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Christina M.
Canton, MI
This was recommended to me by a stylist for my irritated scalp. It is designed to help keep your hair from breakage and damage, but I do feel that it also helps soothe my scalp. I am not using it to curb hair loss so I don't know the effectiveness of that, but I love the smell and my hair is soft and manageable.
meghan p.
I can’t say enough great things about this brand honestly all of their products are incredible and the price is not terrible every single product smells so wonderful to so I recommend everybody get the usage
Abby W.
Peckville, PA
This is my absolute favorite product. It's very affordable gentle and effective, this is something I'd recommend to everyone. Definitely something that I will be buying more than once, you will love it !
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
The Bumble and Bumble full potential line is h day down one of the best shampoo and conditioner combos when it comes to healthy hair. Within a week of using this product my hair stopped falling out nearly as much. Within a month it hardly fell out and within a month and half i could notice my hair appeared to be gaining volume. It smells fantastic and the smell stays for a day or two. It is expensive but extremely worth every single penny.
Jennifer L.
Dix Hills, NY
I just picked up the Bumble and Bumble Full Potential Hair Preserving Shampoo and I love it.  You get what you pay for. I don't mind the price because it is such a great product and it does what it says it will do. I think its smells great as well. My hair feels great after using and my normally thin dry hair looks my lively and appealing after using it for a week. Definitely a huge fan gland my colorist recommended the products
Casey M.
Yo girl got some oily hair, and I loved how clean and un-oily this shampoo kept my locks! Not to mention the ~wonderful~ scent, which lasts all day and might be my favorite shampoo smell of all time. Overall, I loved these products BUT I didn't notice a significant change in thickness for my hair, which almost unjustified the steep price tag for me.
Irina G.
These products smelled amazing, and felt really good in my hair, but I did not notice any substantial change to my hair growth or thickness/fullness - which is the intended use of the product. I used it as the entire 3 part system which was about $100 in total, and I'm not sure it was worth the money for me!
Neely D.
jacksonville
I love bumble and bumble products as they always smell so amazing. This smells great but I’m not sure if I’ve really noticed a difference in hair loss. For the price tag I’m not sure I would purchase again but since you can get other B&B products for much cheaper.
Tarica M.
Elmira, NY
This is my favorite shampoo. It keeps my hair full and healthy and I do believe that it has helped aid in hair growth since it cuts down hair damage especially breakage. It is hydrating for my curls and surprisingly I can get a few month out of the small bottle!
Stephanie P.
San Diego, CA
This shampoo helped my fine, brittle hair appear shiny and healthy for a few months, even with daily heat treating. After a while of use, it started to leave my hair a bit weighed down so I switched, but I think I would definitely switch back to try it again.
Christa D.
Does anyone know if this shampoo contains gluten?