Hair CareBumble and bumble
Full Potential Booster Spray

Bumble and bumble Full Potential Booster Spray

This highly potent treatment promotes strength and elasticity when used as a part of the Full Potential regimen.

Is it better to apply this to wet or dry hair?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble Full Potential Booster Spray!
Stephanie J.
Elm city, NC
I enjoy this product, a lot. My hair since using this spray and this spray alone has gone from dull and dry to lively and healthy. It's only been 14 days since I began using it. I originally purchased this to help give my hair texture and more volume, without the use of sea salt as it stripped the color from my hair (my hair is purple, pink, and blue) and to help prevent my long, thick hair from falling out as bad while showering or brushing. My hair is definitely feeling thicker after I use it and I have noticed less hair falling out in the shower and while brushing. It adds a good amount of volume and my hair looks and feels less dry and much smoothr, especially after air drying. After this bottle is gone, I won't purchase again unless it is on sale or I have some birchbox points to redeem because $60 for this relatively small bottle (I have long, thick hair nearly to my butt) won't last someone long with twice a day use and I can't justify $60 on it. It is AWESOME though.
Donneisha D.
Madison, WI
While I noticed a small increase in the elasticity of my hair, I could also just be making that up to justify the price I paid for this spray. Who knows!? but the results were not enough to make me ever want to purchase this product again. Also, the smell is very very strong and masculine as it is probably made to attract male customers as well. I do not recommend.
lex H.
Southaven, MS
mines dirty as crap but i actually like this product because it makes my hair feel stronger which i’m very surprised about !
Ashley E.
Williamston , SC
Decent product. Does hold as well as I would like but it still performs well on thinner hair and I do enjoy the smell.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,173 reviews
This hairspray has a great hold and makes my hair feel amazing. I love Bumble and Bumble. Wish it were cheaper though!!
Camryn W.
Tallahassee, FL
This stuff is amazing! I put it throughout my hair wet or dry and you will notice a difference in the thickness of your hair in just a few weeks!
Emily G.
Medina, OH
If someone gave me a million dollars, I’d probably spend most of it on B&B products. Amazing on my straight blonde hair, smell great, do exactly what they say. This stuff is incredible. I just keep buying it. Never lets me down!
Josie M.
Bourbon, MO
Works wonders use it often and plan on trying more of these lovely products something people should deff try
Talin M.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried first with free sample and I loved so much, and then I bought the full sized. It's very affordable and worth it. I have fine, limp hair that trends to break easily, this works very well to make my hair manageable and healthy looking!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,280 reviews
This smells amazing! I love how it makes my hair feel after every uses! It is a little pricey, but I would recommend this to anyone with any hair type!