Bumble and Bumble Extra Strength Holding Spray

Bumble and Bumble Extra Strength Holding Spray, 8 oz: Spray 8 oz Extra-strength hold Alcohol Denat., WaterAquaEau, Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Panthenol, Triethyl Citrate, PPG-12 Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20 Benzoate, Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730), Limonene, Eugenol, Fragrance (Parfum). Pro-VitaminVitamine: B5.

Jessica S.
El Monte, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! I splurged on Bumble and Bumble products occasionally. They are pretty great. It may be a bit pricey occasionally but I think the price is right for the value of it. It has a nice smell, holds pretty great, and is not over whelming as some products.
Alisa M.
Toledo, OH
This product works very well, and I am impressed with the results. I've never felt that a certain hairspray is better than another, but in this case, I love this stuff. The packaging is super cute, too.
Sarah R.
I used my Sephora perks to try out this hair spray. Probably won't purchase it. It left my hair a bit crunchy and hard. I like my Garnier hair spray. More affordable, smells better and cheaper!
Valerie C.
Globe, Az
Great product I love the hold and doesn't leave my hair crunchy the only complaint is the price, but other than that its great
Rebecca P.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As Bumble is my favorite brand for hair products, I have been using this spray for a while. I love its lightweight nature, while also keeping a strong hold.
Yinezkha V.
keeps your hair on point without causing damage, It has a pleasant scent and leaves no undesirable residues
Frankie M.
They're products are expensive (no doubt) but they're worth it. I don't use harispray al the time because I dread the crunch of normal ones, this one feels really good !