BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #96 in Hair Cream

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy A conditioning cream that reduces frizz and adds control to thick hair perfect for your air-dried style. Key benefits:- Conditions, reduces frizz, and controls thick hair- Provides UV protection- Gives you the perfect air-dry If you want to know more…Perfect for those with thicker hair types who like a light, smooth conditioning feel, this nourishing cream controls frizz and flyaways for a sleek look, with no heat or hassle. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• Is this great on thick hair?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thick, straight hair? I get a lot of fl...1 Answers
  • I got a sample of this from sephora, but it's for thick h...1 Answers
Catherine H.
S San Fran, CA
I’d like to begin by saying I don’t use this product correctly as intended. It’s intended for those that want to skip the blow dry step but need some extra protection from air drying hair...however I like to use it as that extra protection before I blow dry my hair. I have coarse frizzy hair and I find that using a small quarter size amount of this throughout my hair really helps prevent the frizziness. Keep note that there is no heat protection from this so if you want to try it my way, be sure to have heat protection covered through another product :)
Sarah G.
the villages, florida
I have fine hair, but quite a lot of it. I put a small amount of this product in my hair after towel drying it and sleep with it in a bun. In the morning, I brush it out and but a small amount in the hair again. I like to braid it after that and let it dry on my ride to work. When I take it out I have such nice waves. You can ask just let hair air dry down after using this product to reduce frizz. One tip: do NOT use more than a dime sized amount, or a quarter sized amount for long hair. If you put too much of this product in it will be greasy and heavy after a few hours.
Michelle M.
Los Angeles
Love this cream! My hair is thick and wavy and needs some kind of taming before I leave the house. Air drying was never really an option until this cream came along. I️ apply it when wet right out of the shower. It smells fantastic and helps my hair dry into style. It smooths any frizzing and saves me time getting ready in the morning since I️ no longer HAVE TO blow dry to present myself to the world. Great product. And a little goes a long way!
Hope S.
Grand Rapids, MI
This seems to smooth and hold my curls together nicely, it’s not frizzy but it’s not a smoothing cream- it allows my curls to get a bit crazy. I use a touch of hairspray after, just to add a little bit more hold.
Rebecca B.
Exeter, PA
I originally got this as a deluxe sample from Sephora. I have wavy, coarse hair that loves to frizz. This product allows me to be lazy. I apply to wet hair right out of the shower, wrap in a Turbie Towel, and relax. I can actually let my hair air dry without looking like I stuck my finger in the socket. It keeps my waves soft and doesn't get crunchy. It almost makes it too soft, that's what kept it from getting 5 stars.
Rosemariee M.
This works miracles it smells amazing tubes kinda small but I’m not one to complain I recommend you Finger-comb some of the leave-in cream through wet hair and don’t touch until it's dry to prevent frizz
Kreystine G.
I actually have the full size of this product and I absolutely love it. It makes my hair dry way less frizzy than if it would without using this product. My hair is color treated & it’s a bit dead and fried at the ends and this makes it feel and look healthy when it air dries!
Brennan M.
Concord, NC
I love this product and use it every time I don't want to dry my hair. It doesn't weigh my hair down but it leaves it moisturized, and emphasizes my natural texture in a nice way.
Alicia J.
Liverpool, NY
This product is my go to for days when I am not feeling up to using a hot iron or blow drying. I love to scrunch in a small amount to get nice effortless waves while giving my tresses a break from the heat.
Kendra A.
Colon, MI
I use this in my hair most often when I want mermaid waves! I apply it to wet hair and work through, my hair was extremely long until about 6 weeks ago, like down yo my rear end long, so I used about a golf ball sized amount. Then French braid my hair and let air dry, took about a day with my thickness of hair. But oh boy on the second day! When you u do the braids and shake it out you get a mane of frizz free mermaidy goodness! It also works well for days you'd like to air dry your hair, looks like you did and the style lasts just as lo g as if you'd blow dried it! I only wash my hair 3x a week 😉
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Is this great on thick hair?
Jessica M.
East Hampton, CT
Is this good for thick, straight hair? I get a lot of flyaways, but don't have time to blow dry or want to damage it with heat treatments. Bumble and bumble. Don't Blow It Thick Hair Styler
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I got a sample of this from sephora, but it's for thick hair, and I have ultra thin/fine hair... Has anyone with thin hair used this or is it a bad idea to try it?
brooke c.
Imperial, MO
is this good for frizzy thick hair? is it hydrating and smoothing?

back