BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy A conditioning cream that reduces frizz and adds control to thick hair perfect for your air-dried style. Key benefits:- Conditions, reduces frizz, and controls thick hair- Provides UV protection- Gives you the perfect air-dry If you want to know more…Perfect for those with thicker hair types who like a light, smooth conditioning feel, this nourishing cream controls frizz and flyaways for a sleek look, with no heat or hassle. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Kreystine G.
I actually have the full size of this product and I absolutely love it. It makes my hair dry way less frizzy than if it would without using this product. My hair is color treated & it’s a bit dead and fried at the ends and this makes it feel and look healthy when it air dries!
Michelle M.
Los Angeles
Love this cream! My hair is thick and wavy and needs some kind of taming before I leave the house. Air drying was never really an option until this cream came along. I️ apply it when wet right out of the shower. It smells fantastic and helps my hair dry into style. It smooths any frizzing and saves me time getting ready in the morning since I️ no longer HAVE TO blow dry to present myself to the world. Great product. And a little goes a long way!
Jessica M.
East Hampton, CT
I was very skeptical of this at first but its actual brilliant at calming my flyaways and tiny hairs. It doesnt take very much to work (though my hair is pretty short), which is great because I was suffering from a bit of sticker shock at the price. I'm normally a no maintenance hair girl, but this has me wanting to look into other styling methods/products cause it's so easy! My only complaint is that if you use at all too much it can really weigh down your hair and make it look stringy and greasy.
Natasha E.
Puyallup, WA
I am in love with this stuff! I have thick, wavy/curly hair and I use this after I shower at night. I go to sleep on it and when I get up in the morning, I have pretty defined curls even after sleeping on it! It smells great, like all the other products, so no surprise there. If you're thinking about trying it, there are always smaller trial sizes if you don't want to shovel out the money for a full size right off the bat. Give it a shot!
Hope S.
Grand Rapids, MI
This seems to smooth and hold my curls together nicely, it’s not frizzy but it’s not a smoothing cream- it allows my curls to get a bit crazy. I use a touch of hairspray after, just to add a little bit more hold.
Rebecca B.
Exeter, PA
I originally got this as a deluxe sample from Sephora. I have wavy, coarse hair that loves to frizz. This product allows me to be lazy. I apply to wet hair right out of the shower, wrap in a Turbie Towel, and relax. I can actually let my hair air dry without looking like I stuck my finger in the socket. It keeps my waves soft and doesn't get crunchy. It almost makes it too soft, that's what kept it from getting 5 stars.
Rosemariee M.
This works miracles it smells amazing tubes kinda small but I’m not one to complain I recommend you Finger-comb some of the leave-in cream through wet hair and don’t touch until it's dry to prevent frizz
Kelli C.
Saint Louis, MO
I have very thick, frizzy, wavy hair. I usually have to spend about half an hour or more blow drying and either straightening or curling to get it to look decent. I've been looking for an air dry product to cut down some time and be healthier for my hair. My expectation was that I would find something that would cut down on the frizz enough that I could let it air dry and wear in a ponytail. I read some good reviews about Bumble and bumble. Don't Blow It Thick Hair Styler so I decided to give it a try. Today I washed my hair, combed the product through it and let it air dry for about an hour while I went about the rest of my morning routine. Then I twisted my curls with my fingers and blow dried my roots for about minute just to speed up the drying process and I'm amazed by the results! My hair looks like I spent an hour curling it! It's thick, frizz free, and falling in loose waves! I love it!!
Brennan M.
Concord, NC
I love this product and use it every time I don't want to dry my hair. It doesn't weigh my hair down but it leaves it moisturized, and emphasizes my natural texture in a nice way.
Kendra A.
Colon, MI
I use this in my hair most often when I want mermaid waves! I apply it to wet hair and work through, my hair was extremely long until about 6 weeks ago, like down yo my rear end long, so I used about a golf ball sized amount. Then French braid my hair and let air dry, took about a day with my thickness of hair. But oh boy on the second day! When you u do the braids and shake it out you get a mane of frizz free mermaidy goodness! It also works well for days you'd like to air dry your hair, looks like you did and the style lasts just as lo g as if you'd blow dried it! I only wash my hair 3x a week 😉
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Is this great on thick hair?
Jessica M.
East Hampton, CT
Is this good for thick, straight hair? I get a lot of flyaways, but don't have time to blow dry or want to damage it with heat treatments. Bumble and bumble. Don't Blow It Thick Hair Styler
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I got a sample of this from sephora, but it's for thick hair, and I have ultra thin/fine hair... Has anyone with thin hair used this or is it a bad idea to try it?
brooke c.
Imperial, MO
is this good for frizzy thick hair? is it hydrating and smoothing?