BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

An advanced hair creme for fine to medium hair Combines polymers with plant-based conditioners to build texture & body Delivers an ultra-light, touchable, groomed finish Leaves hair looking air-dried without the need of heat styling Contains effective...

• Any ladies out there with fine hair that has very fragile...1 Answers
  • I've never heard of a product quite like it. People who h...1 Answers
  • Question has been deleted4 Answers
Samantha G.
Bumble and bumble. Don't Blow It Hair Styler - I really enjoy this product and the fact that it is heat protecting and good for texturing. It also says you can use it for holding but I don't think it doesn't a really great job of that. I still gave 5 stars but would suggest using a separate holding spray. As an added bonus it also smells great! Bumble and bumble. Don't Blow It Hair Styler
Jennifer C.
Eucha, OK
I literally use this everyday that I wanna be a lazy girl and I don't wanna have to do my hair and as always I just run my fingers through my hair and keep training it to go the direction I wanted to go as it is drying in it dries down perfect not a bunch of flyaways it's not goopy it's not heavy it's the perfect amount of product for your hair to naturally dry and be styled
Brooke M.
Fort worth , TX
I have shoulder length, fine hair. It has a *little* natural wave. I put this on with damp hair and scrunch my hair. I let it air dry on the way to work. By the time I arrive, I have a nice beach wave look AND it's NOT frizzy!! I live by this product on the mornings I wake up late and don't have time to blow dry!
Chelsea E.
Windsor, CA
I love this stuff! It allows my hair to dry smoothly with less frizz. It’s also defines my waves without causing my hair to feel dirty or crunchy. A little does go a long way, but if you use the right about your hair will be soft and weightless.
Mayra C.
Oceanside, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This product was great but I feel like it would work better on straight hair. I have wavy hair and feel like it helped smooth and tame frizz a little but found myself having to style afterwards.
Carla T.
Cecilia, KY
This was my first experience using a texturizing product so I didn't quite know what to expect. With my fine, straight hair, I almost always blow dry my hair because otherwise my hair is flat and boring. Since we were headed to the beach for a week, I decided to give this a shot. I styled my hair with a blowdryer ONCE in the entire week. I was excited to have wave and definition in my air dried hair without touching it with more than a brush before applying. Quite the game changer in my every day hair styling routine now! My only downside was after my hair was dry, if I brushed my hair, basically 95% of my texture was gone. I had to rewet my hair and start over
ifrah a.
Leesburg, VA
Initially, I recieved this product in my glossybox and I fell in lovewith it. I have very fine hair that is thinning. I applied this while my hair was damp and went at it with my blowdryer. I have never seen such awesome results with another product! I have volume that lasted me all day! My hair smelled great and looked so full! I even had volume the second day!
Sta'Cee W.
Dayton, TX
I use this on days that I really don't feel like doing much with my hair... I.e. Most days.. anyway.. a nickel size dollop smoothed through followed by twisting my hair up in a clip, or a high bun with a markless band overnight, and in a couple hours, I have perfect waves.. I can scrunch, twist, whatever and it still looks like I actually tried to do something ..
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
I have dry, frizz prone hair. It's color treated and so I'm always looking for ways to cut down on heat damage and infuse moisture. This product helps! I apply generously and let my hair air dry (usually overnight). This, paired with an oil for my ends, lets me wake up with piecey waves and smooth tresses!
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
This product is amazing. I love taking a small amount in my hands and working it through the ends of my hair and let it go. When my hair is dry it looks so full and volumized and hydrated! This is seriously so good! It doesnt make my hair look greasy or anything. Just start off with a small amount! Bumble and bumble. Don't Blow It Hair Styler
Question has been deleted
Katie S.
Does this product cut down on drying time? Such as, if you simply towel dry your hair and put the product in, how long will it take for your hair to dry? Also, does it cut down on frizz?
Jade B.
Durham, NC
Any ladies out there with fine hair that has very fragile curls? How do you boost your curl without weighing your hair down or making it look greasy? The best (only) thing I've found so far is Bumble and bumble. Don't Blow It Hair Styler but it's not specifically for curls.
Corinne w.
Martinsburg , WV
I've never heard of a product quite like it. People who have used it: what is its benefit?
Kim C.
How is this product on curly hair?

Amazon