Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler

A first-of-its kind creme to give you a beautiful air-dried look with a product-free feel

Polymers and plant-based conditioners enhance texture and body

Provides a lightweight, touchable finish

UVA and UVB filters protect against the damaging effects of the sun

For any air-drier who wants to enhance their texture; Ideal for fine to medium hair

Has anyone used this on straight hair?Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler [user:candis2]
Has anyone tried this type before? I have naturally straight hair but I’m looking for a little volume or lift without making my hair feel like it has too much product
This product seems perfect but it’s kind of pricey. Is it really worth it??
Start your review of Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler!
How would you rate this product?
Ashland, MA
This stuff is the best! I like to air dry my hair most days because I don't like using a lot of heat but I also have very wavy hair that can get pretty frizzy when left alone. I usually towel dry and brush out my hair and then take about a quarter sized dollop of product and run it through my hair with my fingers. This product makes my hair feel silky smooth and light while cutting dow on my frizz! It does help too much with my messy waves so sometimes I do use a straightener when my hair dries but I'm very happy with this product.
Gardena, CA
I apply this product to washed & air dried hair. It tames my frizzy/wavy hair so I really don't have to do much styling or use too much heat on a daily basis. I look like I have effortless beachy waves plus the smell is amazing. I'm really happy that it takes me a few minutes to get hair that looks styled. I will repurchase this product!
Paintsville Ky
Hair saving product!!! I'm a busy mom so I often don't get to do anything but wash my hair and that is even hard to do! But with this all I do is slap it in scrunch and go! I can also twist my hair and sleep on it and wake up with beautiful curls! Amazing stuff! Def my holy grail must have hair item!
North Augusta, SC
I love this product because it allows me to wash and go without disastrous results. This product gives my slightly wavy hair a very textured and tousled look. It's also a product that does not feel crunchy or greasy, in fact I cannot feel it at all once my hair is dry. I've raved about this to friends and would repurchase.
Phoenix, AZ
I’ve had a sample of this sitting in my drawer for a while... and I finally pulled it out and I’m kicking myself for not using it sooner! I rarely blow dry my hair, so it usually gets super flat and takes a lot of teasing to attempt to get volume... but when I put this in my damp hair, work it in and fluff it a little while it’s drying it works wonders. My hair has life and is voluminous. I’ve had more compliments on the volume of my hair since I’ve been using this, and I don’t Have to spend as much time trying to get volume when I style!
Boone, NC
This product unfortunately did nothing for my wavy and frizz-prone hair. It left my hair flat, frizzy, and kinky. My biggest disappointment is that it didn't give me the volume it promised. But I also think it's a little ridiculous to expect good volume without a little bit of blowdrying. Sephora and Bumble & Bumble have many tutorials for this product. I tried several of them, but I just couldn't get this product to work for me. However, I will say this product does smell nice and didn't leave my hair oily.
Puyallup, WA
I am in love with this stuff! The only reason I gave it 4 out of 5 stars is because I have thick, wavy/curly hair sounds switched to the one for thick hair. I use this after I shower at night. I go to sleep on it and when I get up in the morning, I have pretty defined curls even after sleeping on it! It smells great, like all the other products, so no surprise there. If you're thinking about trying it, there are always smaller trial sizes if you don't want to shovel out the money for a full size right off the bat. Give it a shot!
Manassas, VA
I am not certain what this product is supposed to do. I assumed it would give the appearance of smooth hair. It sadly left my hair feeling dry and crunchy. I have wanted to like this brand and have tried several products by them but have always been disappointing. It doesn't compete with drug store products.
Chandler, AZ
This didn't work very well for my straight hair, I think it is best for people with wavy hair. I used it as directed and it only made my hair look frizzy. I also did not like how my hair felt after using this product; it didn't feel sticky but I definitely felt some sort of residue on the ends of my hair.
I have no idea what is in this stuff but it is magic!! Although the smell is not amazing, all you need is a little of this stuff and it tames your hair! I used to have frizz and it takes that away, as well as defines my wavy hair. I'm not sure for very curly hair people if this would work but helps the wavy hair! solves my problem about leaving the house with wet hair bc now i know it will always dry amazing! buy it!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Allston, MA