Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler

A first-of-its kind creme to give you a beautiful air-dried look with a product-free feel

Polymers and plant-based conditioners enhance texture and body

Provides a lightweight, touchable finish

UVA and UVB filters protect against the damaging effects of the sun

For any air-drier who wants to enhance their texture; Ideal for fine to medium hair

If I were to use this would it limitize my natural curls ?
Has anyone used this on straight hair?Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler [user:candis2]
Has anyone tried this type before? I have naturally straight hair but I’m looking for a little volume or lift without making my hair feel like it has too much product
Start your review of Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler!
How would you rate this product?
San Antonio, TX
Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler uploaded by Kristin H.
This product is for you if you are sick of dry, brittle hair that results from constant damage with the use of heat tools. I stopped using heat a couple years ago (aside from curling once a month at the most) out of frustration from my hair constantly breaking no matter what I did. I always had awfully frizzy hair when I did let it air dry out of laziness once in a blue moon. I discovered this product and it has saved my life. Thank you, Bumble and Bumble, for creating a product that I could use at night after bathing and wake up with manageable, smooth hair free from frizz and that filmy product feel. 🙏🏼
Baltimore, MD
I had wild expectations, maybe that's why I was so let down by this. I air dry my hair all but one day a week. I was sort of expecting something to smooth, add a tiny bit of light body and maybe shine? Or? Idk what exactly but this didn't appear to do anything to my hair that it didn't look exactly the same as it would air dried no product.... the baby hairs around my hair line were actually worse than ever, sticking straight out in other directions from the rest of my hair. My hair still had its usual part straight, part kinda weird waved a little. Volume was non existent. Shine was the same as my natural hair. I gave it two stars over one seeing as it smells ok and it didn't make my hair crunchy
Ormond beach , FL
I am in love with this product! It is pricey for this type of hair product but a little bit goes a long way and it's super helpful against the Florida humidity! This summer I've been embracing my wavy curly doesn't know what it wants to be frizzy hair and rather than straightening it in the am I've been applying this and I'm so pleased with the results!!! It goes on without weighing hair down and leaves my hair feeling super soft and manageable! Win win.
Ellsworth
I tried a sample of this prior to purchasing and really liked it so I ordered the full size on Amazon. I have fine straight hair that damages very easily so I try to limit the amount of heat I place on it. Using this product makes it easy to just put in hair and air dry. On days when I don't have time to let it fully dry I use a blow dryer quickly at the roots. It adds texture and doesn't weigh my hair down.
San antonio, TX
Received this as a sample in my Play! box this month and was initially a little confused by the name of it. I totally thought that it would be a blow dry cream of some sort. Anyways, I ended up LOVING it for my wavy hair. Super easy for those days when you just want to shower, quickly scrunch with a quarter sized amount and go! Would be a vacation essential for me because of how quick, easy and no-fuss it is.

All about the no heat tools trend these days and this is an essential for that. It reduces frizz and really provides definition to my waves without weighing them down or making them look greasy. I have yet to find something that works this good at a drugstore price point, so I'd say this is definitely worth the money.

Brooklyn, NY
This is an alright cream. I got this as a sample in my birchbox. I’m always looking for new hair products so was excited to give this a go. I have fine curly hair —on the dry side. I pretty much exclusively air dry my hair, and am always looking for enhancing my texture. I didn’t really see any dramatic different with or without this product. Frizz was no better or worse. I did find my hair felt drier than usual—but that may have been due to traveling. Overall was just kind of underwhelming. I did notice that there was dimethicone in the ingredients list. I’m trying to remove all silicones from my hair routine, so this was a bummer. I do love that bumble is cruelty free. All in all I don’t think I’ll be repurchasing.
Manalapan, NJ
Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler uploaded by Christen F.
I received a trial size in my monthly Sephora box. So I figured I'd give it a try. I'm so glad I did because I actually forgot just how good Bumble and Bumble products are. I used them years ago but they became so expensive that I opted for a cheaper brand. But back to the product... it has a great fresh scent that makes your hair feel light and clean. It does hold your style in place in a natural way. All I can say is I'm buying this product. Not sure of the price but I do know it makes my hair smell great and feel full of body.
I think this is a great product to use in your hair on a hot summer day when you don't want to have to use any hot tools. A little goes a long way and this lasts a long time. I tend to mix a little bit of hair oil (essence absolue by Shu Uemura) with this product when I put it in my hair, so perhaps if they ever update this product they can adjust the formula to include something like that.
yonkers NY
Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler uploaded by LIA S.
This product is a everything if you air dry your hair naturally! Besides let your hair super hydrated don’t let the frizz take control, i use it for me and my daughter, she has curly hair and i have straight so it work for the both of us! Super recommend #bumbleandbumble #haircare Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler #hairessentials
Durham, NC
My hair is a bit of an anomaly and I have spent my WHOLE LIFE searching for the best way to style it. It's fine, blonde and combination textured; it is both curly AND straight depending on what length it is and where on my scalp we're looking at! Someone should've told my parents they were better off not procreating, to be honest...my dad had tight ringlet curls and my mom has stick straight, thin, flat hair. What you end up with is a whole head of hair that doesn't know what it wants to be when it grows up! It's curly in the front and close to my scalp, and it's less decisive towards the ends and straightens out in the back. Because my hair is so fine, the curls aren't very well defined, and any amount of blow drying or brushing it out leaves it frizzy and poofy. Then again, letting it air dry ALSO leaves it frizzy and poofy, but I digress. On top of that, it's oily AF at the scalp and any amount of product thicker than water weighs it waaaay down. Just problems on top of problems. There has never been a day when I thought "man my hair looks shiny and sleek right now"...that is, up until I found this product! I just smooth in a very small amount after I've towel dried my hair, scrunch it a bit to support the curls at the top, and leave it to air dry the rest of the way. This is a low maintenance girl's DREAM PRODUCT and I will never be without it again! I've got the full size for at home, and the travel size for when I'm on the road for work. It smells good, my hair loves it, it saves me time and effort, and my hair manages to look presentable despite its biological predisposition for disaster! I will have to come back to post photos because it is almost too good to be believed. This is my first bumble and bumble product, and I've been left wondering what else I've been missing out on, so this may very well be a gateway product to a full on brand addiction. Only time will tell!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Allston, MA
Kayli U. • a year ago
I didn’t notice any extra volume in my hair when I’ve used this. It mainly just makes it feel soft.
Burbank, CA
a year ago
But Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler does this work well with fine wavy/curly hair? Does it create soft curls?
Ashley B. • 14 days ago
In my experience it works well. I have fine, wavy hair and it holds the curl in better and helps keep the hair smooth. No frizz!
Howell, NJ
Kayli U. • a year ago
This did nothing for me in terms of volume. It made my hair feel soft and that was about it!