Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler

A first-of-its kind creme to give you a beautiful air-dried look with a product-free feel

Polymers and plant-based conditioners enhance texture and body

Provides a lightweight, touchable finish

UVA and UVB filters protect against the damaging effects of the sun

For any air-drier who wants to enhance their texture; Ideal for fine to medium hair

Has anyone used this on straight hair?Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler [user:candis2]
Has anyone tried this type before? I have naturally straight hair but I’m looking for a little volume or lift without making my hair feel like it has too much product
This product seems perfect but it’s kind of pricey. Is it really worth it??
Start your review of Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler!
How would you rate this product?
This is one of my favourite hair products of all time. I sometimes air dry my hair and this is perfect for that, particularly as I have fine hair. It makes my hair so very sort, it toned down the frizz and it does all of that without weighing it down. Would recommend to anyone!
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
This summer I wanted to find a product that allowed me to have great hair, without the added heat damage from tools and the sun and I am happy to say I have found it! This product is amazing for this time of year. As most of us know the hassle of styling our hair with heat tools in humid weather, it isn't ideal for the hot summer days. By adding this into my towel dried hair, it gives me he texture without the blow dryer! All the hard work done for you! The best thing about this product is that it has UVB and UVA filters which protect our hair against the harmful rays of the sun. The harmful rays can cause hair to become dehydrated, however with this being added to the product there is no extra step in your routine, easy! I would definitely purchase again and would recommend to friends and family because there's so many benefits added into one product without having to buy separate products to achieve the same outcome. Being someone who has dry hair anyway I don't want to add anymore dehydration from the sun so this is perfect and it doesn't leave my hair greasy or have a film like texture, it's simple to use and does all the hard work for you! Brilliant.
Ferry brae , North kessock
I was looking for a product to use so I wouldn't have to dry my hair on holiday, my hair is thick and long, all I have to do is towel dry my hair and apply it through the lengths and ends of my hair with my fingers and scrunch my hair, it dries so much quicker and end up with beautiful beachy waves, it's quite pricey but a little goes a long way!
Aurora, CO
I went to the Sephora store recently and asked them for a sample to try it out before I purchased the entire product. Overall I thought it worked well, and it doesn't leave my thick hair feeling greasy or over styled. I would definitely recommend this, if you are looking for a light style and a natural hold.
Farley, MO
I try not to use hot tools on my hair whenever possible. I find this gel to be lightweight, quick and easy to use. It does not weigh my hair down and helps it to air dry more quickly. It also defines my waves without making them crunchy. I love this product and would recommend it to anyone who is trying to cut down on heat styling. I will repurchase this product.
League City, TX
I absolutely love this product, personally. I have really straight, thin, fine hair, and I do not do much with it as far as styling goes... I loved that all you had to do was run it through your hair push your hair upwards (especially on top) after getting out of the shower, and let it dry, then, bam, you have volume!! I found it helped my hair sort of dry faster too.. It was a one-and-done, for me, and with the hair texture I just mentioned. Now, it does leave your hair with a little frizz and tangle, or can.. I wouldn’t suggest this if your hair easily tangles or gets frizzy.. But for thin, fine, straight haired ladies, without the problems of frizziness and tangles, this is amazing!!! Or maybe it would work for someone otherwise; just proceed with caution. I loved this!. Oh, and I had a sample.
New york, NY
I love this product! I use it every night after I shower and apply to wet hair. I have super thick hair and with the humidity this product helps reduce frizz and keeps my hair really soft and smooth. It also helps define my curls so I really don’t have to blow dry or curl my hair in the morning.
I love bumble and bumble but I wasn’t too impressed with this. It doesn’t do anything for my hair so I mix it with other products. This may work for others but I have weird wavy hair so all it did was poof my hair out.
Roseville, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I have fine curly hair and I use this product to help manage frizz and keep my curls together. It is a wonderful lightweight product and it doesn’t weigh my hair down or make me look oily or greasy! I plan on repurchasing this, but I wish it was a little more affordable. I have shoulder length hair so a tube of this product lasts quite a while which makes the higher price worth it!
San Francisco
Works great on fine or thin hair that is naturally curly. Helps keep your hair from frizzing and just give your curls a little extra hold without feeling like your using any product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Allston, MA