Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler

A first-of-its kind creme to give you a beautiful air-dried look with a product-free feel

Polymers and plant-based conditioners enhance texture and body

Provides a lightweight, touchable finish

UVA and UVB filters protect against the damaging effects of the sun

For any air-drier who wants to enhance their texture; Ideal for fine to medium hair

Has anyone used this on straight hair?Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler [user:candis2]
Has anyone tried this type before? I have naturally straight hair but I’m looking for a little volume or lift without making my hair feel like it has too much product
This product seems perfect but it’s kind of pricey. Is it really worth it??
Start your review of Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler!
How would you rate this product?
Mesa , AZ
The don’t blow it is amazing for those days when you don’t feel like doing your hair. I have very frizzy hair with a funky curl. Don’t blow it helps to keep it under control without blow drying.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this for when I’m on the go and don’t have enough time to blow dry my hair! It’s easy to apply, doesn’t smell too strong, and leaves my hair looking and feeling healthy and strong.
Arlington, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
The idea for this product is great, but it fell a bit short. It just didn’t do very much. I didn’t notice much more definition or frizz control in my hair, which is what I was hoping for
Keeps my hair smooth and is almost like a leave-in conditioner. I use it almost every time I wash my hair. Smells good too and works well with my fine hair, but doesn’t add any volume
Canton, IL
I received this in a monthly subscription box a few months ago, but didn’t bother to try it for a long time since my hair isn’t “fine.” I was looking for something to put in my hair prior to air drying it, and reached for this. I was in love with the first use! It made my waves beautiful, didn’t leave any residue, but my favorite thing about this was it kept my (normally frizzy) hair frizz-free! Will be buying the full size bottle when this runs out!
Temple, TX
I am a low maintenance kind of girl and this product is great!! I just put some in my hair after I wash it and then I am done! It leaves my naturally wavy hair feeling soft and the waves are more defined, as if I blow dried it! A must have product for easy no effort polished looks.
Beverly Hills, CA
Like but don’t love this cream. Not sure if it makes much of a difference compared to just putting in detangling spray and brushing it. Won’t be repurchasing and didn’t really seem worth the price. I plan to try other projects in this same type but not this one again
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have thick hair and I use this and it still works. It would probably work better if I had finer hair but I love the smell of this so I’m gonna keep using it. My husband always tells me how good my hair smells.!
Snohomish, WA
Love the “don’t blow it” products. I own 3 of them! Thickening, restore, and for fine hair. And don’t ask me when or why I have that many. They keep my hair from getting frizzy in the Seattle rain or the Dallas humidity.
Wetumpka, AL
Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler uploaded by Nikki A.
 I have hair that doesn't really fit into a category- It's baby-fine, but I have a lot of it, and it's not really wavy or straight (I call it straivy). Now that's it's not so hot, I wanted to wear my hair down more often without using heat, so I splurged and bought this with Ulta points.  With brushing my hair through ever 30 minutes or so, it leaves my hair so soft and smooth with a touch of body (like in the photo).  Once I twisted my hair into buns and let it partially dry like that, and I had such nice, soft, touchable waves.  It's like my natural hair but just a bit better.  It only takes a pinky-nail-sized squeeze to go through all my hair, so even though it's expensive, the tube will last a long time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Allston, MA