Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler

A first-of-its kind creme to give you a beautiful air-dried look with a product-free feel

Polymers and plant-based conditioners enhance texture and body

Provides a lightweight, touchable finish

UVA and UVB filters protect against the damaging effects of the sun

For any air-drier who wants to enhance their texture; Ideal for fine to medium hair

Has anyone used this on straight hair?Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler [user:candis2]
Has anyone tried this type before? I have naturally straight hair but I’m looking for a little volume or lift without making my hair feel like it has too much product
This product seems perfect but it’s kind of pricey. Is it really worth it??
Start your review of Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler!
How would you rate this product?
Waltham, MA
This is just what everyone needs. A product that lets you air dry your hair without it going completely flat or frizzy. It's an absolute must-have in the summertime!! This is kind of expensive but entirely worth it! It doesn't weight hair down or make you feel like there is anything in your hair at all (if you use the right amount of course). I don't care for the smell of it but it's not a big deal. I have heard about a lot of people who have curly hair that this works well for them. I have straight hair and it works for me too. It adds volume (and I really need it).
Eagle Pass, TX
This product is amazing! I have heavily colored treated hair and I wanted a product that would style my hair naturally without heat. This goes above and beyond my expectations. I have naturally wavy hair and it takes those waves and turns them into beautiful curls. It gives that perfect beach wave everyone is looking for and is so effortless. I just squeeze it in my hands and distribute all over my hair. Tousle and scrunch and let it air dry. Sometimes I style it over night and it looks just as amazing. Love this product and I will be repurchasing!
Severn, MD
I am totally in love with this product! This is by far the leave in conditioner that makes the most difference in my hair among all the ones I own. I have fine and thin hair, flat with no volume or movement and when I put this thing on it's like working magic. My hair is bouncy, has movement and it looks so healthy! I've gotten compliments almost every single time I've used this (I have a deluxe sample), so I am definitely investing on a full sized one!!
Mannford, OK
Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler uploaded by Lauren A.
So I had a sample size of this Bumble and Bumble product and was able to get 2 uses out of it! The product smells really good and is very light but I didn’t notice any difference in my hair. Again, I did have a sample size so maybe if I had a full size and used it for an extended period of time then I would begin to see a difference. I’ve tried many other products that work better so I won’t be buying a full size bottle in the product.
Makes my hair so nice and soft! Has a great smell, and is easy to use. Smooths out my frizziness and adds some texture to my layers. I have long thick hair and it still works pretty well for me, even though i know they just came out with one for thicker hair. I like that i can apply this right after showering and just let it air dry, without having to do much else, but that it does make me look like i tried a little with my hair!
Wexford, PA
 I am not sure how I feel about this product. I feel like it is on me because I do not use it all the time. However, I dont really notice anything when I do use it. I bought this product due to being in Sephora and they had someone from Bumble Bumble there to show their products. She was super nice and friendly and I adv that I do not do much to my hair since I normally let it air dry she said to try this product. It was okay. I dont think i would buy it again unless it was on sale.
This is one of my favorite all time hair products! My hair is frizzy and puffy, like a lion's mane naturally. Letting it air dry is typically not an option, but Don't Blow It changed the game for me. I apply just a dime sized amount to damp hair and when it dries, it's smooth and frizz free. I don't know what kind of magic they put into this product, but it works. It doesn't feel heavy or weigh my hair down, it's just soft and shiny. If you're prone to frizz, I would hands down recommend this!
Philadelphia, PA
Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler uploaded by Jessicca S.
I received Bumble and Bumble Don't Blow It, in my April BirchBox and it's amazing!! Thanks to a blend of lightweight polymers and plant-based conditioners, this cream is perfect for those air-dry days when you feel like skipping heat styling,  but still want a textured and bouncy 'do. It left my hair feeling softer, smoother, and more manageable than other products I've used in the past.
Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler uploaded by Rossy S.
I got a sample of this in my play by Sephora box, and it was meant for fine hair, which I have. I however didn't notice a difference with my hair when I used it. Maybe a bit smoother but the texture was the same, it didn't define my wavy hair and it hardly did anything for my frizz. This one just didn't work out for me.
San Diego, CA
Spring has sprung which means we can finally give the hairdryer a rest. I was really excited to give this product a go, unfortunately it wasn't what I thought it would be. The smell and consistency are on point, however it left my hair feeling heavy and a tad on the oily side. After a day my hair started to look stringy. If you're going for that beachy, just stepped out of the ocean look then this is for you. Again, it just didn't work the way I thought it would.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Allston, MA