Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler

A first-of-its kind creme to give you a beautiful air-dried look with a product-free feel

Polymers and plant-based conditioners enhance texture and body

Provides a lightweight, touchable finish

UVA and UVB filters protect against the damaging effects of the sun

For any air-drier who wants to enhance their texture; Ideal for fine to medium hair

If I were to use this would it limitize my natural curls ?
Has anyone used this on straight hair?Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler [user:candis2]
Has anyone tried this type before? I have naturally straight hair but I’m looking for a little volume or lift without making my hair feel like it has too much product
Start your review of Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler!
How would you rate this product?
League City, TX
I absolutely love this product, personally. I have really straight, thin, fine hair, and I do not do much with it as far as styling goes... I loved that all you had to do was run it through your hair push your hair upwards (especially on top) after getting out of the shower, and let it dry, then, bam, you have volume!! I found it helped my hair sort of dry faster too.. It was a one-and-done, for me, and with the hair texture I just mentioned. Now, it does leave your hair with a little frizz and tangle, or can.. I wouldn’t suggest this if your hair easily tangles or gets frizzy.. But for thin, fine, straight haired ladies, without the problems of frizziness and tangles, this is amazing!!! Or maybe it would work for someone otherwise; just proceed with caution. I loved this!. Oh, and I had a sample.
Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler uploaded by Danielle K.
Bumble and bumble okay I had to get a sample of this just to see if it actually worked....I have fine hair but usually dont wear it without blow drying it and flat ironing it because it is a little curly and makes a frizzy unruly mess....but shockingly this little tube of awesome sauce I found and omg it does work, I dont always have to blow dry my hair!! It keeps the frizz down and curls okay....plus smells amazing so guess I'll be buying the big size for summer!! Boom its epic!!
Cumming, GA
This product is great for the not so fancy people. It’s mostly made to help with the flyaways. It’s an air drying product. They have one for fine and thick hair! If you are a plane Jane this is the product for you if you are not then you won’t benefit from this product. Really good for people who just air dry [product:bumble-and-bumble-bb.-don’t-blow-it-fine-(h)air-styler]
Memphis, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE THIS! I don’t always want to blow dry and style...my hair is fine and naturally wavy and needs a break from heat and I myself don’t like spending a large amount of time in the morning to get ready. It doesn’t require must product and I recommend following the directions to squeeze and twist strands- turns out really perfect soft waves with minimal frizz.
I love this product! I use it every night after I shower and apply to wet hair. I have super thick hair and with the humidity this product helps reduce frizz and keeps my hair really soft and smooth. It also helps define my curls so I really don’t have to blow dry or curl my hair in the morning.
Austin
Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler uploaded by Emily R.
Obsessed with this product! My hair is naturally wavy and has good volume, but often goes flat in the humidity. I use this right after the shower and it helps hold my hairs curl without feeling crunchy. I don’t typically blow dry my hair so this works great for me.
Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler uploaded by Angelica C.
This product smells nice and has a nice consistency, however it really doesn’t do much to my fine hair. I frequently air dry my hair so I thought it would give it a wavy style, all it really did was make it a little less frizzy. Not great for the price.
Portland, Maine
I love this product, and love that it’s for fine hair. It smells so good, and it makes my hair look shinier, which I’m not even sure it’s supposed to do! I sometimes want to use this purely for the smell! Will definitely repurchase.
I love bumble and bumble but I wasn’t too impressed with this. It doesn’t do anything for my hair so I mix it with other products. This may work for others but I have weird wavy hair so all it did was poof my hair out.
san diego
This product is great for wash and go hair styles. It gives fine hair some moisture and a little bit of texture so your hair doesn’t feel limp and dead. It’s the easiest and quickest product to use every day
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Allston, MA
Kayli U. • a year ago
I didn’t notice any extra volume in my hair when I’ve used this. It mainly just makes it feel soft.
Burbank, CA
a year ago
But Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler does this work well with fine wavy/curly hair? Does it create soft curls?
Ashley B. • 11 days ago
In my experience it works well. I have fine, wavy hair and it holds the curl in better and helps keep the hair smooth. No frizz!
Howell, NJ
Kayli U. • a year ago
This did nothing for me in terms of volume. It made my hair feel soft and that was about it!