Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler

A first-of-its kind creme to give you a beautiful air-dried look with a product-free feel

Polymers and plant-based conditioners enhance texture and body

Provides a lightweight, touchable finish

UVA and UVB filters protect against the damaging effects of the sun

For any air-drier who wants to enhance their texture; Ideal for fine to medium hair

Has anyone used this on straight hair?Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler [user:candis2]
Has anyone tried this type before? I have naturally straight hair but I’m looking for a little volume or lift without making my hair feel like it has too much product
This product seems perfect but it’s kind of pricey. Is it really worth it??
Start your review of Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler!
How would you rate this product?
League City, TX
I absolutely love this product, personally. I have really straight, thin, fine hair, and I do not do much with it as far as styling goes... I loved that all you had to do was run it through your hair push your hair upwards (especially on top) after getting out of the shower, and let it dry, then, bam, you have volume!! I found it helped my hair sort of dry faster too.. It was a one-and-done, for me, and with the hair texture I just mentioned. Now, it does leave your hair with a little frizz and tangle, or can.. I wouldn’t suggest this if your hair easily tangles or gets frizzy.. But for thin, fine, straight haired ladies, without the problems of frizziness and tangles, this is amazing!!! Or maybe it would work for someone otherwise; just proceed with caution. I loved this!. Oh, and I had a sample.
Memphis, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE THIS! I don’t always want to blow dry and style...my hair is fine and naturally wavy and needs a break from heat and I myself don’t like spending a large amount of time in the morning to get ready. It doesn’t require must product and I recommend following the directions to squeeze and twist strands- turns out really perfect soft waves with minimal frizz.
New york, NY
I love this product! I use it every night after I shower and apply to wet hair. I have super thick hair and with the humidity this product helps reduce frizz and keeps my hair really soft and smooth. It also helps define my curls so I really don’t have to blow dry or curl my hair in the morning.
I love bumble and bumble but I wasn’t too impressed with this. It doesn’t do anything for my hair so I mix it with other products. This may work for others but I have weird wavy hair so all it did was poof my hair out.
Gate City, VA
I love this cream! I’ve been avoiding heat on my hair for awhile. This helps my hair dry faster, look/feel healthier, and I wake up the next morning looking out together and ready to go. It’s a must have for me!
Roseville, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I have fine curly hair and I use this product to help manage frizz and keep my curls together. It is a wonderful lightweight product and it doesn’t weigh my hair down or make me look oily or greasy! I plan on repurchasing this, but I wish it was a little more affordable. I have shoulder length hair so a tube of this product lasts quite a while which makes the higher price worth it!
San Francisco
Works great on fine or thin hair that is naturally curly. Helps keep your hair from frizzing and just give your curls a little extra hold without feeling like your using any product!
Bedford, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I have the thinnest finest hair of all time. My hair is also super frizzy and bleh when I let it air dry. I put this product in after towel drying and scrunch hair with my hands. It leaves my hair smooth and beach wave like. I absolutely love it! If I want more volume, I'll lightly dry it with a diffuser. Doesn't leave your hair looking greasy or crunchy!
Purchased at: bluemercury
This is the perfect product for the days you want/need to air dry, but it has to look good. It smooths, detangles, And isn’t greasy! I have color treated hair so I especially love how soft it leaves my hair. I own it and would buy it again!
Montrose, CA
It’s not my most favorite hair care product. It makes my hair feel a little straw-like after application, though fortunately that went away once everything dried. It did not seem to do much to help my styling though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...