Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler

A first-of-its kind creme to give you a beautiful air-dried look with a product-free feel

Polymers and plant-based conditioners enhance texture and body

Provides a lightweight, touchable finish

UVA and UVB filters protect against the damaging effects of the sun

For any air-drier who wants to enhance their texture; Ideal for fine to medium hair

Has anyone used this on straight hair?Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler [user:candis2]
Has anyone tried this type before? I have naturally straight hair but I’m looking for a little volume or lift without making my hair feel like it has too much product
This product seems perfect but it’s kind of pricey. Is it really worth it??
Start your review of Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler!
How would you rate this product?
Newton Highlands, MA
I have THICK, wavy hair and am super lazy when styling. This helped me have polished hair without a lot of effort. I wash my hair and put a dime sized amount and comb it through to distribute the product and then put surf infusion over it and put hair dressers oil on my ends and then braid my hair and wake up with beautiful hair.
La Crosse, WI
I got the product as a sample in an Ipsy bag. I was looking forward to it because I am looking to blow dry my hair less, but it really did not do anything for me. It not really make my hair any worse, but did not do anything to really make my hair look any better. Hopefully it works a lot better for others than it did for me.
I love how this product let's you do your hair in five minutes. It's so easy and fast to do if you are on the go all the time. I bought it at my local sephora and it was $30. It doesn't make your hair feel gritty or tangly. I would definitely recommend this to other people.
I have thick, coarser hair. But damn this is my staple when my hair is longer then it currently is. I’ve yet to find a damp volunizing wave/curl enhancer that works as effective as this! This, and a bit of the oil sea salt got me through summer last year with shoulder length hair. I’m finishing my leftovers (since my hair is shorter now) on my 8yr old. I’ll mist his hair with water; add this & comb it through and his waves look amazing.
Murrieta, CA
A great hair cream to apply right after you get out of the shower. You let your hair air dry and it leaves your hair looking healthy and shiny. I have curly hair and it makes my hair frizz free and my curly hair looking put together and soft. I totally recommend it. you can find it at Sephora.
Portland, OR
Love this product! It leaves hair feeling soft and looking good without the need for heat tools. A little goes a long way and it only takes a minute to apply. Then you let your hair air dry. This could save many people a lot of time in the morning! It also smells great.
Borger, TX
This product is great for those days when I don't want to break out the hair dryer. I've never been a fan of letting my hair air dry until I found this! I love how it gives my hair texture and bouncy curls without making it feel weighed down or sticky, like some other products I have tried.
Wilmington, MA
This is literally my favorite hair product. #Bumbleandbumble make some of the best products this is definitely my Holy Grail. It smells good and it's really good for summer when you don't want to blow dry your hair you just put it in and your hair is so soft and wavy.
Sylmar, CA
Smells great, it helps smooth out the frizz on the first day. I only was my hair every few days to not dry it out but 2nd day doesn't look as great. Gives a small wave and helps add subtle shine when air drying. You don't need a lot for your hair and my hair is thick.
Farley, MO
I try not to use hot tools on my hair whenever possible. I find this gel to be lightweight, quick and easy to use. It does not weigh my hair down and helps it to air dry more quickly. It also defines my waves without making them crunchy. I love this product and would recommend it to anyone who is trying to cut down on heat styling. I will repurchase this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Allston, MA