Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler

A first-of-its kind creme to give you a beautiful air-dried look with a product-free feel

Polymers and plant-based conditioners enhance texture and body

Provides a lightweight, touchable finish

UVA and UVB filters protect against the damaging effects of the sun

For any air-drier who wants to enhance their texture; Ideal for fine to medium hair

Has anyone used this on straight hair?Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler [user:candis2]
Has anyone tried this type before? I have naturally straight hair but I’m looking for a little volume or lift without making my hair feel like it has too much product
This product seems perfect but it’s kind of pricey. Is it really worth it??
Start your review of Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler!
How would you rate this product?
Winters, CA
Bumble and bumble. Don't Blow It Hair Styler is my favorite leave in product. I don't blow dry my hair because it causes too much damage and takes too long. Actually, I don't remember the last time I owned a blow dryer! This product helps my hair dry quickly and leaves it looking styles and manageable without any work at all! #bumbleandbumble lives up to it's reputation
Fresno, CA
I love this don't blow it hair styler from bumble and bumble. I don't blow dry my hair everyday and this is perfect product when you just want your hair air dry. It gives light feeling to your hair and it smells nice on once it settle to your hair. So much like a live-on conditioner. It's a great product for fine hair like mine.
Meridian, Id
I really liked this product at first. It smells nice and helps manage my hair, but after a couple of uses I've noticed my hair has become extremely brittle. I have long, thick and healthy hair, but after this my hair breaks really easily. This is a problem I've never had prior to use and after I stopped use, it seems to have solved that issue. I would not recommend..
Phoenix, AZ
When my hair is a disaster I reach for this LOL I know it's full benefits are best when applied to damp hair but I love it when my hair is dry and needs fixing. Does a great job of taming fly aways and frizz. Definite must have!
Lorain, OH
I didn't see any results with this product. When I let my hair air dry I typically throw in a leave in conditioner or a protein spray first. I tried this instead and didn't see a difference. Not worth the high price tag.
madison, AL
So I had stop blow drying my hair since I hate the feel of heat protector that I would use to protect my hair. So when I got the chance of using this it was like magical leaving my hair with no wild frizz! If your lazy or hate blow drying this is the holy grail to get for controlling the wild frizz.
Chittenango, NY
Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler uploaded by Natalie S.
This is the first product I've ever tried from Bumble and Bumble and I am not disappointed at all! I absolutely love this product. It leaves my hair so incredibly soft and with a beautiful natural looking curl after letting my hair air dry. I 100% recommend this product!
OREGON CITY, OR
This was recommended to me by my hair dresser. I have wavy and unruly hair. I was hoping it would help my curls to be more pretty instead of wild and unruly. It does help to take my frizzy hair and saves my hair from more damage from blow drying. Not sure it works well to tame my curls but it does make it possible for me to go without the hair dryer.
This product is perfect for my wavy hair. I just brush my hair after I shower and then add this cream. I tend to be messy with it and scrunch my hair a lot and then put it directly up into a high bun. When I wake up in the morning I have perfect curls!
Salem, MA
I have very thick wavy hair and I thought that this would help a lot because it is frizzy. I learned that you have to tie your hair up to let it dry and it works very well for me at least and maybe others with this hair type. This product smells really good and makes your hair smell wonderful!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Allston, MA