Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler

A first-of-its kind creme to give you a beautiful air-dried look with a product-free feel

Polymers and plant-based conditioners enhance texture and body

Provides a lightweight, touchable finish

UVA and UVB filters protect against the damaging effects of the sun

For any air-drier who wants to enhance their texture; Ideal for fine to medium hair

Has anyone used this on straight hair?Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler [user:candis2]
Has anyone tried this type before? I have naturally straight hair but I’m looking for a little volume or lift without making my hair feel like it has too much product
This product seems perfect but it’s kind of pricey. Is it really worth it??
Start your review of Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler!
How would you rate this product?
Bumble and Bumble. Don't Blow It (Fine) Hair Styler uploaded by Mariel C.
I received this product in my #playbloxbysephora and first I was disappointed because I have a lot of hair product, however a used this product at night and fall sleep with my wet hair. When I wake up I was in shock because my hair get a really good style. The product leave your hair super soft and brilliant. Definitely I'm going to buy this product.
Welland, ON
Love this product. After having kids, I just dont have the time to spend on my hair and this product saves me! After I shower and brush my hair, I apply this throughout and I just let my hair air dry. It gives it some separate texture and holds down the frizz. I also like to add some to my dry hair to help reduce frizz more and add extra separation
Sunnyvale, CA
This is one of those rare beauty products that does exactly what it says it will do. I have fine, wavy hair, and this makes it look thick and beautiful with almost no effort. I wish it weren't so expensive, but I haven't found a drugstore product anywhere near as effective. Fortunately, I only need to use about a dime-size amount at a time.
I don't like blow drying my hair and I don't like spending too much time styling my hair. Plus, I have color-treated hair. This gives some definition to my wavy hair and does not feel heavy nor greasy. Great for those who like something simple and fast!
Calgary, AB
Perfect for quick style on the go when you don't have time to blow dry your hair (or just don't want too 😉) Adds volume and body that lasts all day without leaving your hair feeling full of product and residue! It's definitely a must try!
taza maroc
 Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram and youtube page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order .already i posted something about your website in my blogmy email [email protected]
Nanoose Bay, BC
I received a sample of this from my hairdresser and it was a nice alternative to their beach spray for undone hair. I may need to buy the full size version to play with it some more .
Love this product. This hair cream makes your hair very shiny and not at all greasy like some hair products do. I live how this doesn't make my hair frizzy either.
Great product! I use it on days when I don't have time to blow-dry or straighten my hair. Tames most of the frizz and leaves a nice natural wave in my hair.
Red Deer , AB
I have wavy hair that turns into a frizzy mess when left to air dry. With this product, it actually gives me the effortless beachy look without the frizz
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Allston, MA