Is this for that 'just off the beach' look? I would love to find a product that makes my hair look as good as if it were blown out without all the work. I love playing with my hair but have degenerating shoulders and can't blow my hair out as much as I used to. Would really love to try this product as the $30 price tag is a bit steep for me unless I'm sure of the product.
Stoddard, NH - 4 years ago

6 answers

It definitely doesn't give me that beachy hair look. I prefer their salt spray.
3 years ago
It's not a miracle product that makes your hair fall perfectly, but it's certainly an improvement on air drying. If you are seeking something that would give you a more touseled, piecey look I would venture into sprays or mouses that are quick and easy to apply. This is a day to day item that is nice for when you just need to run around.
3 years ago
It depends on the texture of your hair. I have fine & thin, almost no wave at all. I shower at night and put this in, along with other products. I then blow dry in the morning to smooth everything out, and I love the way that it looks. It helps dry the hair, so I only have to use a little bit of heat.
3 years ago
I also use this every day on wet hair and just let it air dry on the way to work. I wouldn't say it gives a beach hair look, but it does make my wavy hair look smoothr and less frizzy.
3 years ago
Agreed with others - this isn't a blow dry styling cream (BB does other formulas for that). This product is meant for air dried hair to give smoothness and bounce/life so when you air-dry, your hair still looks presentable in that model-off-the-runway messy look.
4 years ago
It works with anything. I use it everyday after I shower and don't blow dry it or anything just walk out the door and it looks great by the time I get to work
4 years ago