I am thinking of purchasing this product. Will you recommend it to wavy, frizzy hair and will it stay put all day?
New York, NY - 4 years ago

7 answers

I have wavy hair and this product has been a lifesaver. It cuts down on the frizz I get from the southern-US humidity, and makes it more manageable throughout the day. I would definitely recommend giving it a go!
a year ago
Definitely! My hair has some natural wave to it, and this product was fantastic. My hair even looked great the next day, I just touched up a few places with my curling wand! My hair looked like I had spent time styling it, when all I did was add this product to my damp hair!
3 years ago
I wouldn't say that is would control frizz, but with me it does make it look more tamed than just letting your hair air dry
3 years ago
This product doesn't contain any frizz fighters, unfortunately. I apply an anti-frizz serum first, then apply this to damp hair. I sleep with my hair in two twisted buns and get beachy waves all day.
4 years ago
I really like it. I use it on my wavy frizzy hair but apply a serum first to keep frizz away. It doesn't give the same results as blow drying but I love the soft waves.
4 years ago
Love this product! My hair is thin and fine in places and not quite wavy but not straight. Keeps the frizzy fluffy places under control while adding body and good texture. It also comes in a travel size if you aren't ready to commit to a full size purchase.
4 years ago
I'd recommend it as a product that should keep your frizz under control. For me, it slightly impacts the texture of my hair as it dries, and it stays with that same texture until the next time I wash or style it.