BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #18 in Hair Cream

A first-of-its kind creme to give you a beautiful air-dried look with a product-free feel

Polymers and plant-based conditioners enhance texture and body

Provides a lightweight, touchable finish

UVA and UVB filters protect against the damaging effects of the sun

For any air-drier who wants to enhance their texture; Ideal for fine to medium hair

• I have extremely fine hair that is mostly straight with s...1 Answers
  • Intrigued by the brand, any good?3 Answers
  • I'd like to try it. Is it a good product?2 Answers
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Let's be honest ladies, blow drying may make your hair smooth and shiny and gorgeous, but the heat damage afterwards is not fun to deal with! Once in awhile, a girl's gotta air dry to give her locks a break! And when you do air dry, you still want the same smooth shiny gorgeousness of blow drying, because who says you can't have it all?? This Bumble & Bumble product is the answer... I use this on a regular basis to give my hair a break and let it air dry, and I end up with a beautiful voluminous 'do that is less damaged as a result. It eliminates the frizz and tangled mess that my hair becomes when I let it air dry without any product, and it doesn't leave it sticky and weighed down either. This silky thin serum-like product disperses easily through wet hair and leaves you with naturally beautiful strands (and it smells divine). This "Don't Blow It" is the perfect hair product for air drying, and you really don't need a whole lot, so one tube lasts me almost a full year. Such a bargain when you think about the alternative: having to chop your hair off several times a year to get rid of the heat damage. I don't know about you, but I'd rather use this instead! Totally worth it!
Nikki A.
Wetumpka, AL
 I have hair that doesn't really fit into a category- It's baby-fine, but I have a lot of it, and it's not really wavy or straight (I call it straivy). Now that's it's not so hot, I wanted to wear my hair down more often without using heat, so I splurged and bought this with Ulta points.  With brushing my hair through ever 30 minutes or so, it leaves my hair so soft and smooth with a touch of body (like in the photo).  Once I twisted my hair into buns and let it partially dry like that, and I had such nice, soft, touchable waves.  It's like my natural hair but just a bit better.  It only takes a pinky-nail-sized squeeze to go through all my hair, so even though it's expensive, the tube will last a long time.
Jourdan P.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love this product! I worked at a Bumble salon and we had the hardest time keeping this on the shelf—definitely not a bad thing! I tend to wash my hair at night so I usually will work a quarter sized amount through towel dried hair and will either throw it in a braid or sleep with it down and the next morning it is so soft with such a lovely texture/wave to it. If you like to conserve time in the morning or with your hair in general, I highly recommend this!
Angelika D.
I have thick, coarser hair. But damn this is my staple when my hair is longer then it currently is. I’ve yet to find a damp volunizing wave/curl enhancer that works as effective as this! This, and a bit of the oil sea salt got me through summer last year with shoulder length hair. I’m finishing my leftovers (since my hair is shorter now) on my 8yr old. I’ll mist his hair with water; add this & comb it through and his waves look amazing.
Alison D.
Pittsburgh
One of my favorite hair products of all time. I'm extremely low maintenance when it comes to my frizzy wavy hair. so not blow drying and using some kind of heat styling was out of the question unless I just pulled it up in a bun or put it in a braid ,which was the case most of the time. I've been burnt enough by products that claim you don't have to blow dry your hair so I initially only bought the travel size, which is a great perk if you only want to try something anyway, and I was blown away. I can use this product and let my hair go and it the waves turn out so much nicer and defined without all the frizz that I usually have to fight. It's fantastic and well worth the price.
Natasha E.
Puyallup, WA
I am in love with this stuff! The only reason I gave it 4 out of 5 stars is because I have thick, wavy/curly hair sounds switched to the one for thick hair. I use this after I shower at night. I go to sleep on it and when I get up in the morning, I have pretty defined curls even after sleeping on it! It smells great, like all the other products, so no surprise there. If you're thinking about trying it, there are always smaller trial sizes if you don't want to shovel out the money for a full size right off the bat. Give it a shot!
Kerri C.
Kent, WA
I don't usually blow dry my hair so I'm always looking for products to use keep my curly hair in check when air drying. While this product did help cut down the frizz I can feel it in my hair. It looks good those it doesn't bother me too much but I find that with my hair I prefer to just put an oil in it so it stays a little softer and has more shine. This product did help create a little more volume so if that's something you're wanting this could he a good option.
Alyx K.
I love love love this stuff. It’s a necessity for me. I don’t blow dry my hair because it takes way too long for me. I put in all my product and run and massage this balm into my hair. It drys it shiny and non frizzy. I have never loved a hair product so much❤️
Gissel A.
Concord , CA
This product is my go to when I am styling my hair with a blow drier. The product doesn’t me my hair feel icky or heavy, it is supper lightweight and helps keep my frizz down. It helps me achieve a natural looking blow out
Mandy W.
Lynchburg, VA
I love the idea of this product. I picked it up at Ulta (you can also find it at Sephora) because I don’t like to blow dry my hair, it gets HUGE when I do. It works, helping tame any frizz, but you can definitely feel the product throughout the day, and I much prefer my hair to feel silky, and run my fingers through it with out it feeling kind of grimy. If you can deal with the feeling of product this is awesome, just not really for me.
Ana V.
I am thinking of purchasing this product. Will you recommend it to wavy, frizzy hair and will it stay put all day?
Sharyn M.
Is this for that 'just off the beach' look? I would love to find a product that makes my hair look as good as if it were blown out without all the work. I love playing with my hair but have degenerating shoulders and can't blow my hair out as much as I used to. Would really love to try this product as the $30 price tag is a bit steep for me unless I'm sure of the product.
Mariela M.
Where else can I find this product? I got it a Brichbox and I liked it!
Caitlin M.
River forest , IL
Intrigued by the brand, any good?
Liz Q.
Can you feel this product in your hair? Is it sticky? Does it smells good?