Bumble and bumble Don't Blow It

This first-of-its kind creme enhances texture and body for an air-dried look with a product-free feel.

does this make your hair oily and when do you use it?
Is this worth it?
How pon does This last?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble Don't Blow It!
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,334 reviews
Love this product, it works amazingly and is so amazing. Nice scent isn't greasy AMAZING
Melanie F.
Bumble and bumble Don't Blow It uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great product for when you want to air dry your hair and give it a break from heat styling! Just put this in your damp hair after a shower, throw it in a braid or messy bun, then get cute waves as it dries!
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Bumble and bumble Don't Blow It uploaded by Cody Dawn M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am very impressed with this. I just recently started with bumble and I like both the products. It’s not crunchy and has flexible hold. It’s just enough to make my fluff devil horns on my temples settle down. No flaking. Very good product.
Fountains K.
Apopka, FL
Bumble and bumble Don't Blow It uploaded by Fountains K.
I really love how this works on my hair when I choose to air dry it. This does not feel sticky, nor does it weigh down my hair. It feels watery but creamy. It helps reduce frizz and it makes my hair so silky and soft. I love that it gives me the option of having great dried hair without having to blow dry. Once your hair dries you can choose to style over it and it won't feel sticky nor come on your hot tools! Awesome product!
Nicole B.
Coon Rapids, MN
Bumble and bumble Don't Blow It uploaded by Nicole B.
Love, Love, LOVE! If you are horrible at waking up in the mornings and prefer to hop out of the shower and go, this is the perfect product for you! I have curly hair naturally, which just happened to me about a year ago. This product has saved me on multiple occasions because it makes my hair feel like, bouncy and soft when it usually feels dry and poofy!
Michelle M.
Apex, NC
Bumble and bumble Don't Blow It uploaded by Michelle M.
Great to use when you don’t want to blow dry your hair! It’s simple to use—work product into your hair and let it dry naturally. It’s great for summer use! I think it’s expensive, but I recommend.
Tanya M.
Sacramento, CA
I love this product so much. It works very well for my fine thin hair. It gives me more volume and shine while blow drying my hair. I like that my hair is very manageable and does not look greasy after this product. #frizzfighter
Lauren W.
This product is AMAZING. I have very straight hair and use this product any time I air dry (roughly 3-4 times a week). It gives me a perfect wave and gives my hair volume and softness.
Jacqueline T.
Bumble and bumble Don't Blow It uploaded by Jacqueline T.
Bumble and bumble Don't Blow It works very well not weighing down my fine hair and helps with styling while not feeling sticky at all. It is on the expensive side and there are other products that I feel work even better otherwise I would rate this a 5 instead of a 4. Is definitely nice and light and does the job, worth checking out!
judi W.
I'm thrilled to be able to finally find a product I can leave in my hair if I won't be blow drying.
My hair is thin and very fine and in the past would look flat and stringy when left to dry on it's own...well no longer!! I can now save a little time and heat damage and look good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tonya G.
Gadsden, AL
il y a 2 ans
Candi S. il y a 2 ans
I haven’t used it , let me know how it is if you try it out 😊
Kaitlin C.
Orlando, FL
il y a 2 ans
Bumble and bumble Don't Blow It ? Does this really cut down on dry time?
Tam G. il y a 2 ans
I didn’t notice a difference. It made my hair less frizzy but, honestly, for the price I expected so much more