Add a Photo

By BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A first-of-its-kind hair cream that enhances texture and body for the perfect air-dried style. Air-dried hair is having a moment. The not-so-great thing about an air style is texture can be unpredictable and flyaways have a mind of their own. This innovative hair cream creates a more refined take on this relaxed style for great hair days without the heat or hassle. A texture-enhancing blend of lightweight polymers boosts hair's natural texture and adds bounce while a plant-based conditioning blend keeps hair soft and hydrated.

Photos (11)
Erica J.
Erica J.
Durham, NC
I bought this product 2 weeks ago and I've used it about 3 times now. I have naturally wavy, shoulder length hair, and I was hoping that this product would give me a sleek polished look with minimal effort. After using this product three times, I found that it made my hair noticeably fuller and enhanced my natural waves. Although that might sound like a great thing, the combination of fullness and increased texture gave my hair a very unappealing triangle shape. I didn't get the sleek, blow-out look that I was hoping for.

I would, however, say that this product definitely made my second day hair look awesome! My hair usually falls pretty limp after a day of not washing, but when I woke up the morning after using this product my hair was still full and well textured (and not as triangle shaped as the day before!)

In the end, I don't think I'll be buying this product again. I would, however, recommend this product for someone with thinner and longer hair.
Navem S.
Navem S.
Titusville, FL
I received this in my Sephora Play! Box. I wasn't sure how to use this product at first, until I looked at Influenster. It is supposed to make your hair dry without frizz, if letting your hair dry naturally. It smells good. But the smell is a little over powering, like a little too perfumed. Honestly, I didn't notice a difference using this on my hair. It still looks like it does if I had let it air dry without using it. I don't notice any less frizz and it doesn't look silky. It also made my hair feel dry, and yucky. Maybe it's because my hair is bleached on top, I don't know. But if this is pricey, I wouldn't buy it expecting amazing results.
Vy L.
Vy L.
I used to not be able to let my hair air dry because it would end up frizzy and so damaged looking, so instead I would blow dry it which would actually damage it more. Now that I add this to my hair while it's still wet, I can let my hair air dry and it ends up looking just like it would if I had blow dried it. This might come off looking a bit pricey, but anything to be able to cut down all the damage of drying my hair is totally worth it to me! I also love that it comes in the 2oz size. It is great to try the product (it's big enough to get a lot of uses and a good idea of the product) and small enough to travel!
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
Las Vegas, NV
Sept. 22, 2016, 7:32 p.m.
Review for: Bumble
I absolutely love this product. I hate blow drying my hair, but letting it air dry naturally makes it frizzy and gross. I tried this one and fell in love. It gives me cute waves, and sometimes even curls. I will say, I have seen a lot of reviews and this product seems to work best in thicker hair. If you have thin hair and want waves I would suggest Ouai by Jen Atkin - it didn't work for my thick hair, but it seems to work well for thinner hair.
gabriela e.
gabriela e.
Best thing that ever happened to my bad hair days! When I am in a stylig rut and my hair just looks awful I use this product to work with my natural mess. I will shampoo my hair and then use a small amount to this and let my hair dry on it's own. Using this product gives you a natural beachy finish without having to use salt sprays on your hair. I especially love this as my hair is damaged and it keeps me from having to use heat to style.
China W.
China W.
Really like that they carry this product in a smaller size since I don't use it everyday, and the 2oz has lasted me around 1 year at this point. I am not sure that I will repurchase it again though because I still experience quite a bit of frizz when wearing my hair naturally even when I use this product. It does give my hair great hold when I twist/braid it though!
Nina G.
Nina G.
I love this!! I recently chopped ten inches off my hair, and it's roughly shoulder length with some very short layers. Since it's so short, it's gotten very curly, and this hair product has been so great for days I don't want to straight it after it dries. It styles my curls into beachy waves without weighing it down and getting rid of all my volume.
Leslie F.
Leslie F.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I naturally have very fine, straight, thin, color treated hair and I nearly always air dry it. It did absolutely nothing for my hair. If anything I used less leave in conditioner as to not have too much product weighing my hair down and now my hair feels more dry & less moisturized. This product was not made for gals with hair like mine.
Erin E.
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
I tried a sample size and this didn't really do much for my hair. I still had to use a texturizing spray and some hairspray to get the desired look. Even following the tutorials on Birchbox I still couldn't get a good result with just this alone. Plus it's really expensive and I expected more from something at this price point
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely fell in love with this product when I found out how simple it is to use. I always air dry my hair, and this product leaves my hair so smooth and silky! It's been over 100 degrees outside this week and this have been a GODSEND- I can have good looking hair without having to turn on a curler or flat iron!
Is this product worth the price? Is there a drug store alternative?
Katie S.
Katie S.
Does this product cut down on drying time? Such as, if you simply towel dry your hair and put the product in, how long will it take for your hair to dry? Also, does it cut down on frizz?
Corinne H.
Corinne H.
Kearneysville , WV
I've never heard of a product quite like it. People who have used it: what is its benefit?