suggested searches

Bumble and bumble

Bumble and bumble Does It All
703 Reviews
This is a go to for me when styling my hair, it’s so clean and lightweight- also smells amazing without being overpowering. Never leaves any residue or hardness to hair .

Product reviewed: Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray 4 oz

One thing I really love about this product is that it offers a soft hold to the hair without causing too much buildup. I have fine hair and tend to have problems with that flattening my hair even further. I like to use this as a straightener while flat ironing my hair. You can use as much as you want without causing problems and it has a light musky scent.

Product reviewed: Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray 4 oz

I love this hairspray ive had it for over 6 months. Im not a fan of heavy hairspray because of how crisp it leaves hair but this light hold spray really does the trick for my thick hair, it holds my hair styles together for hours without leaving a greasy look as well as smells nice, and its scent isnt too strong.

Product reviewed: Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray 4 oz

Since the first time my hair stylist used this in my hair, I've always had a can at home! It has a great hold, while making it look like there's nothing in your hair. I have curly hair, so trying to put my hair up, I always have flyways. This is amazing at it's job!

Product reviewed: Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray 4 oz

This is a great hairspray for a few reasons. One is no awful alcoholic smell to it, provides a good hold that is strong enough to keep your hair in place for an extended period of time but also allows you to restyle throughout the day. Another great B&B product.

Product reviewed: Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray 4 oz

One of the best hair sprays I’ve tried. It is a light hold so it lets my hair have movement which is a must.

Product reviewed: Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray 4 oz

I love using god hair product and I make sure when I buy any hair product they are right for my product I really loved this product

Product reviewed: Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray 4 oz

This is the only hairspray I’ll use. I’ve tried so many brands. Thus actually keeps curls in my hair, but doesn’t make my hair feel stiff, or dry it out. Photo of me out at 1 AM in Mexico and very humid weather. [product:fshine-16-inch-remy-hair-extensions-tape-on-highlighted-extensions-color-#10-fading-and-#613-blonde-seamless-tape-hair-extentions-50g-20pcs-per-package-tape-in-hair-extensions-human-hair] #finehair #straighthair

Product reviewed: Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray 4 oz

Like this product, gives hair a little stiffness and texture but still feels soft. Also smells great!

Product reviewed: Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray 4 oz

This hairspray hold so well for my fine hair. It smells amazing too!! The can is huge so it lasts forever. My scalp can get sensitive with product sometimes and bumble always seems to work for me. I’d definitely recommend this.