Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Kristina W.Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Roxana S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A hair spray with strong yet flexible hold. This spray provides hair with workable, brushable hold for bending, molding, twisting, or lifting hair while shielding it from hot tongs, and irons. It's also fabulous for finishing any look. Bumble and bumble hated smuggling in sprays from Europe, so they invented this one.

Yessenia M.
N Hollywood, CA
Great spray and the scent is not potent. This spray can be styled after applying and all hair types can benefit from it.
karina v.
Clean finish no loose strand flying anywhere does its job . Don't use as often but when I do I only spray a little
Shannon C.
Murray, UT
This is one of my favorite hairsprays. Bumble and bumble never lets me down with their amazing products!
Brooke S.
High Point, NC
Love the smell! Leaves hair soft and touchable, not sticky. Really love all bumble and build products.
Jessica S.
All time favorite hairspray, has hold but is completely touchable and doesn't have that crunchy feeling
Holly T.
Love this spray! It is just the perfect amount of hold for my hair. It's not stiff and it has a nice smell!
Aman J.
Surrey , BC
I’ve been using this hairspray for about a month now and I absolutely love it! I have thick coarse hair and it helps my hair keep a curl for literally days! It has a really nice scent and the best part I scored it at Marshall’s for $19.99!
Jaquie S.
TORONTO, ON
Really good, doesn't stick and lasts long. It also doesn't smell that bad but make sure to spray it with distance you don't want to be spraying it super close to your hair then it will get sticky. I would definitely buy it again!
Ghita B.
repentigny, QC
I like this spray. It does an amazing job. It is super great quality. I have thin hair and this spray is one of the only one I can use without it, bothering me. I would buy it again as I think you can do anything with it
Marissa R.
Bradford, ontario
This really does it all! Hold styles well, it can be used for touch ups throughout the day. It smells great and is multi functional. A bit pricey but well worth the extra few dollars. Highly recommend
Kelsey J.
I have heard really good things about Bumble & Bumble. How does this spray hold up? Do you all like it?
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your hair feeling hard??
Stacey B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good product for curly hair? How does it perform in different humidity levels?