Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Kristina W.Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Roxana S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A hair spray with strong yet flexible hold. This spray provides hair with workable, brushable hold for bending, molding, twisting, or lifting hair while shielding it from hot tongs, and irons. It's also fabulous for finishing any look. Bumble and bumble hated smuggling in sprays from Europe, so they invented this one.

Natalie C.
N Arlington, NJ
This is a great hair spray. It smells great and is not sticky giving just a light but noticeable hold!
Lillian L.
Anaheim, CA
Amazing, lightweight, manageable, left my hair in place but was still able to style it how I love it.
Jessica V.
Little elm , TX
I like this for when I want to take the hair a little but still have a nice amount of movement to it
Kelli B.
Cincinnati, OH
While this spray felt and smelled amazing this spray did not quite offer the hold I was looking for.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Love this product. It keeps my hair where it's supposed to be and doesn't make it crunchy... it's effective and amazing. I don't reach for other hair sprays.
Rhiannon W.
Portland, OR
One of my favorite styling sprays! A bit spendier but super duper effective. I can typically find it at Sephora and a canister lasts me quite a while!
Rosey L.
Absolute best stuff ever I love everything from this brand I feel my hair always looks great and my style stays how I want it until I wash my hair
brooklynn s.
Burnet, TX
smells amazing and holds without that crunchy feeling like i can still run my fingers threw my hair which is why i LOVE this product
Trevon D.
Baton Rouge, LA
It's not my go to but it will do. I like smell of it more than anything lol. It's a good back to have on hand when I need it.
Jen
This is a very good middle of the road hairspray. Not too stiff and harsh and just tough enough to hold up to a night out.
Kelsey J.
I have heard really good things about Bumble & Bumble. How does this spray hold up? Do you all like it?
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your hair feeling hard??
Stacey B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good product for curly hair? How does it perform in different humidity levels?