Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Kristina W.Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Roxana S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A hair spray with strong yet flexible hold. This spray provides hair with workable, brushable hold for bending, molding, twisting, or lifting hair while shielding it from hot tongs, and irons. It's also fabulous for finishing any look. Bumble and bumble hated smuggling in sprays from Europe, so they invented this one.

Yadi O.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have used this a few times, I like that it has a light hold, but I do find that I break out on my scalp when using this too often.
Katy Y.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a wonderful finishing spray. Hair is still soft to the touch with movement. Only concern is that the pump gets stuck ...
Carly W.
Carrollton, GA
This really does do it all! This is one of the few hair products I have that when I am running low I go ahead and get another one so I don't run out
Amy M.
Pennsburg, PA
This worked great in keeping my style in for most of the day. Didn't add unnecessary weight to my hair and held beautifully.
Jennifer L.
Bell, CA
Good hairsparay. Does the job and doesn't leave your hair feeling hard or heavy. Also friendly on your wallet.Recommend.
Kenzie S.
Rochester, MN
Holds well and smells great ! Easy to wash out, sprayer doesn't clog, nice skinny can that didn't take up too much space
Alexis M.
Hastings On Hudson, NY
Too sticky for me. After i used it i wasn't able to brush through parts of my hair. It was almost too alchol based. Hold was good though.
Lacy N.
Chilhowie, VA
Love this stuff! It really does do it all. Plus it smells great. I recommend this product and hope to try more of their products soon.
Jessica M.
Nashville, TN
Great hold! Not too heavy. I used it after round brushing and blowing out my hair and it held all night. I was really impressed!
Alexa G.
Springfield, MA
Want to style your hair? Use this it adds nutrients while adding a cute style. If you want to take care of your hair I recommend
Kelsey J.
I have heard really good things about Bumble & Bumble. How does this spray hold up? Do you all like it?
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your hair feeling hard??
Stacey B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good product for curly hair? How does it perform in different humidity levels?