Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Kristina W.Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Roxana S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A hair spray with strong yet flexible hold. This spray provides hair with workable, brushable hold for bending, molding, twisting, or lifting hair while shielding it from hot tongs, and irons. It's also fabulous for finishing any look. Bumble and bumble hated smuggling in sprays from Europe, so they invented this one.

Carly W.
Carrollton, GA
This really does do it all! This is one of the few hair products I have that when I am running low I go ahead and get another one so I don't run out
Rosey L.
Absolute best stuff ever I love everything from this brand I feel my hair always looks great and my style stays how I want it until I wash my hair
Megan R.
Shoreham, NY
Straight or curly i always finish my style for the day with this product. It knows exactly what to do no matter what style I am feeling that day.
Michelle B.
Elmhurst, IL
I love this product. It is my must have and keeps everything in place without wearing a helmet. It has a long lasting power and easy to use.
Alexis M.
Hastings On Hudson, NY
Too sticky for me. After i used it i wasn't able to brush through parts of my hair. It was almost too alchol based. Hold was good though.
Lacy N.
Chilhowie, VA
Love this stuff! It really does do it all. Plus it smells great. I recommend this product and hope to try more of their products soon.
brooklynn s.
Burnet, TX
smells amazing and holds without that crunchy feeling like i can still run my fingers threw my hair which is why i LOVE this product
Yadi O.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have used this a few times, I like that it has a light hold, but I do find that I break out on my scalp when using this too often.
Nia H.
Birmingham, AL
Ive never heard of tjis but from the blttle it looks like itt treats your hair really well. I think its a hairspray or dry sj

Hampoo
Melissa M.
New Orleans, LA
This really does it all! No crunch but plenty of hold! That's such a rare find these days... It smells yummy and I enjoyed using it!
Kelsey J.
I have heard really good things about Bumble & Bumble. How does this spray hold up? Do you all like it?
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Does this leave your hair feeling hard??
Stacey B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good product for curly hair? How does it perform in different humidity levels?