Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Kristina W.Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Roxana S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A hair spray with strong yet flexible hold. This spray provides hair with workable, brushable hold for bending, molding, twisting, or lifting hair while shielding it from hot tongs, and irons. It's also fabulous for finishing any look. Bumble and bumble hated smuggling in sprays from Europe, so they invented this one.

Carrie C.
Haddon Twp, NJ
This is a really nice light weight hairspray. Even though its light it does not sacrifice hold. It will keep curls intact and fly aways in place all night long. The scent is pretty great as well
Allison C.
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I love this spray! It leaves your hair soft and smelling nice. Not the hard helmet head that some sprays leave behind... I like using it with a round brush to blow dry and style my hair.
Sarah S.
Colonial Heights, VA
B&B products work and smell SO great! They may be on the more expensive end, but they will totally change your hair game. The styling spray is a perfect way to finish your look and gives you great shiny hair.
I have thick, wavy hair.
Katherine D.
Newark, DE
This Spray holds your hair in place but doesn't leave it hard. It's still soft! I tend to use it for all the little flyaway pieces that stick straight up after I straighten my hair.
brittany v.
I love bumble and bumble products! The all styling spray works really well i love how it doesn't make my hair stiff, it feels like i don't have any product in my hair. The scent of this product smells so good!
Katie B.
New Orleans, LA
I really love this spray! It has a strong hold and is very flexible. Great finishing spray for a very natural look! I find myself reaching for it every day!
Aftynn  W.
This spray is light, I like that about it. The smell of it is terrible. I still use it because I love the outcome after I use it but it chokes me for sure.
Megan R.
Shoreham, NY
Straight or curly i always finish my style for the day with this product. It knows exactly what to do no matter what style I am feeling that day.
Megan E.
Sanford, FL
Amazing product! it definitely keeps my hair in place all day, and looking perfect! I am always buying this product. Definitely something that i can't live without.
jennelle S.
The smell of this is so amazing to me. It is good for fine hair because it will keep everythinf in place without weighing it down.
Kelsey J.
I have heard really good things about Bumble & Bumble. How does this spray hold up? Do you all like it?
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your hair feeling hard??
Stacey B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good product for curly hair? How does it perform in different humidity levels?