Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Kristina W.Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Roxana S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A hair spray with strong yet flexible hold. This spray provides hair with workable, brushable hold for bending, molding, twisting, or lifting hair while shielding it from hot tongs, and irons. It's also fabulous for finishing any look. Bumble and bumble hated smuggling in sprays from Europe, so they invented this one.

Sarah S.
Colonial Heights, VA
B&B products work and smell SO great! They may be on the more expensive end, but they will totally change your hair game. The styling spray is a perfect way to finish your look and gives you great shiny hair.
I have thick, wavy hair.
Katherine D.
Newark, DE
This Spray holds your hair in place but doesn't leave it hard. It's still soft! I tend to use it for all the little flyaway pieces that stick straight up after I straighten my hair.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
Bumble & Bumble Does It All Styling Spray is amazing! It gives a light hold that is brushable and helps hair respond to hot tools! I would definitely recommend to anyone
brittany v.
I love bumble and bumble products! The all styling spray works really well i love how it doesn't make my hair stiff, it feels like i don't have any product in my hair. The scent of this product smells so good!
Megan E.
Sanford, FL
Amazing product! it definitely keeps my hair in place all day, and looking perfect! I am always buying this product. Definitely something that i can't live without.
Alyssa R.
fullerton, CA
I'm obsessed with this! It keeps my hair looking perfect without making it stiff. I love the I can still run my fingers through it and it smells incredible!
Brandi E.
austin texas
Love this product. It keeps my hair where it's supposed to be and doesn't make it crunchy... it's effective and amazing. I don't reach for other hair sprays.
Katie B.
New Orleans, LA
I really love this spray! It has a strong hold and is very flexible. Great finishing spray for a very natural look! I find myself reaching for it every day!
Aftynn  W.
This spray is light, I like that about it. The smell of it is terrible. I still use it because I love the outcome after I use it but it chokes me for sure.
Rhiannon W.
Portland, OR
One of my favorite styling sprays! A bit spendier but super duper effective. I can typically find it at Sephora and a canister lasts me quite a while!
Kelsey J.
I have heard really good things about Bumble & Bumble. How does this spray hold up? Do you all like it?
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Does this leave your hair feeling hard??
Stacey B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good product for curly hair? How does it perform in different humidity levels?