Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Kristina W.Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Roxana S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A hair spray with strong yet flexible hold. This spray provides hair with workable, brushable hold for bending, molding, twisting, or lifting hair while shielding it from hot tongs, and irons. It's also fabulous for finishing any look. Bumble and bumble hated smuggling in sprays from Europe, so they invented this one.

Erin B.
Montclair, CA
Love this spray! I have never liked the stiff, crunchy feeling of hairspray, but this styling spray is completely different! I spray it on before straightening or curling my hair, and it helps my hair hold its style while leaving it soft and manageable. It is a perfect alternative to hairspray for people who like a more natural style that lasts.
Nicholle B.
Dallas, OR
This product isn't supposed to replace the use of hair spray. This is used while curling or setting an up do. Once your hair is all curled then use a hair spray to hold everything tighter. This product is way lighter then hairspray, you could use the entire can on your hair and it wouldn't become stiff and crunchy like hairspray.
Jennifer C.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Truly a great product. It smells awesome, it's oily or sticky and actually DOES IT ALL except hold like a hairspray. It's not cheap -- but a little goes a long way and it's truly worth the money since it works. I would buy this again especially if it was on sale.
Denise R.
Andrews, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
A bumble and bumble rep curled my hair and used this product to finish it off. She kept raving about how my curls would last forever with this stuff. My hair does not keep a curl, and I told her this.. She just reassured me that this stuff is unlike anything Ive ever used and has special technology to keep the curls. The curls started to fall flat after an hour and were sad dirty looking waves after 4
Angela S.
auburndale, fl
Enjoyed this product. Use when curling my stubbornly straight hair. Holds curls in place for a little while. Semi pricey. Splurge item. Good value . it is about the same as my cheaper products. I probably won't be re purchasing this item any time soon
Lindsey L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have long fine hair that I have a hard time finding "flexible" hairspray or anything usable when I use heated styling tools - this was perfect! It exceeded expectations and now is a staple in my routine. I can't get enough since I originally purchased!
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall, this is a pretty good hairspray. It is easy to work with, and does not leave any amount of white, streaky residue. That being said, it could have better hold. I wouldn't recommend getting the smaller size, there isn't much in the can, and seems like a rip off.
With all of the hair sprays / styling sprays I've used, this one lasts ALL day. It has such a fresh, clean scent and doesn't weigh my hair down. It can be used different ways. I have blonde, thick hair, so I can use it to hold a style or apply it and "scrunch" the ends to make a wavy look. The only downside is the price.
Andrea O.
Saint Louis, MO
I used to use Aveda hairspray but picked up some of the B&B Does It All Styling Spray and have not turned back. The hold is lightweight and not sticky and it has a nice, fresh scent. You can still comb through your hair and it does not make it feel tacky and stiff the following day.
Veronica P.
Cary, NC
I love this product! If only it wasn't so pricey! I have a lot of fine baby hair even though I have long hair, and these fine strands are everywhere and uncontrollable. In using this, my hair is still super clean but barely has any wispies. To me, it's a flexible hairspray that barely feels and weighs your hair down like regular kinds but keeps your hairstyle even when it's so light!
Kelsey J.
I have heard really good things about Bumble & Bumble. How does this spray hold up? Do you all like it?
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your hair feeling hard??
Stacey B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good product for curly hair? How does it perform in different humidity levels?