Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Kristina W.Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Roxana S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A hair spray with strong yet flexible hold. This spray provides hair with workable, brushable hold for bending, molding, twisting, or lifting hair while shielding it from hot tongs, and irons. It's also fabulous for finishing any look. Bumble and bumble hated smuggling in sprays from Europe, so they invented this one.

Taylor K.
This does it all styiling spray is awesome! It really does what it says it does it all! I couldn't survive without this stuff it's gold for your hair!!! This meets all expectations except one thing. The smell is not my favorite but I can move past it!
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Unfortunately my salon has stopped selling bumble bumble and switched to a more natural brand. I miss this spray so much because I have thick crazy hair that doesn't know what it wants to do and this spray tames the beast. It also smells amazing.
Allison D.
Pittsburgh , PA
This is one of my favorite hair sprays. It doesn't have a very strong hold so it's best for loose wavy looks. It also doesn't give your hair the feeling of having hair spray in it. Love the scent and product!
Andrea O.
Saint Louis, MO
I used to use Aveda hairspray but picked up some of the B&B Does It All Styling Spray and have not turned back. The hold is lightweight and not sticky and it has a nice, fresh scent. You can still comb through your hair and it does not make it feel tacky and stiff the following day.
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
This is a great lightweight hairspray. It does well to give me texture in my hair, too! I really enjoy the smell. I have very thin hair and can sometimes have a hard time using hairspray because of how thick it can be, but this spray is perfect for me. The only problem is of course the price
Veronica P.
Cary, NC
I love this product! If only it wasn't so pricey! I have a lot of fine baby hair even though I have long hair, and these fine strands are everywhere and uncontrollable. In using this, my hair is still super clean but barely has any wispies. To me, it's a flexible hairspray that barely feels and weighs your hair down like regular kinds but keeps your hairstyle even when it's so light!
Liz C.
Butte, MT
This spray is so great. Works without leaving hair stiff, smells great, and feels good. Lasts all day and more. I really recommend if you haven't tried before. You won't be disappointed. You will love it!
Carrie C.
Haddon Twp, NJ
This is a really nice light weight hairspray. Even though its light it does not sacrifice hold. It will keep curls intact and fly aways in place all night long. The scent is pretty great as well
caidin f.
San Francisco, CA
I love this hairspray a lot. It is easy to get out of your hair and it holds all of your baby hairs down. I'm giving this 4 stars because it isn't as heavy duty as the girls at Sephora were saying it was. Overall this is a really good product and I'm glad I purchased.
Sarah S.
Colonial Heights, VA
B&B products work and smell SO great! They may be on the more expensive end, but they will totally change your hair game. The styling spray is a perfect way to finish your look and gives you great shiny hair.
I have thick, wavy hair.
Kelsey J.
I have heard really good things about Bumble & Bumble. How does this spray hold up? Do you all like it?
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Does this leave your hair feeling hard??
Stacey B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good product for curly hair? How does it perform in different humidity levels?