Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Kristina W.Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Roxana S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A hair spray with strong yet flexible hold. This spray provides hair with workable, brushable hold for bending, molding, twisting, or lifting hair while shielding it from hot tongs, and irons. It's also fabulous for finishing any look. Bumble and bumble hated smuggling in sprays from Europe, so they invented this one.

Ashley R.
Wilsonville, OR
I like this hair spray. It's got the typical hairspray smell, which I wouldn't expect from a high end brand. I mostly use this to tame frizz and fly-aways near my roots and it's effective for that. It's got a nice light hold without the crunch which works well for my fine hair.
Stephanie H.
Bunble & Bumble products are amazing. There is nothing quite like them on the market. I find that when using this hairspray, my hair stays in place all day without needing to reapply. It is a pricey product, but well worth the price you pay for the quality.
Susy W.
Bellevue, WA
I love Bumble & Bumble hair products so I may be a little biased with all their reviews! I love that it's not a crunchy texture, it feels flexible and good at handling flyaways. I wouldn't say it's what you would use on your wedding day strong, but good enough for every day use.
Tamie G.
Edinburg , TX
This product is very good! I love the presentation it has! The price is awesome! I will keep buying it for sure! It is something that will not disappoint you! I really recommend it one hundred percent!
Sara M.
Bend, OR
I'm not a big fan of hair products because I don't like to cause hair buildup. However my hair dresser used to use this and it did give my hair hold without it being stiff or heavy feeling.
Hannah S.
Tallahassee , FL
I bought this on a whim and I really enjoy it. I didn't exactly know how to use it before but I spray it on after I blow dry and before I style and it adds texture and hold to me hair and makes it easier to work with!
Cheri P.
Williamsburg, VA
I'm not a big fan of hairsprays, because I hate that sticky feeling- but this one doesn't do that to my hair! It gives me a nice, flexible hold. The scent isn't too strong either. I'd repurchase it!
Melissa R.
West Townsend, MA
This is my favorite hair "spray" ever! It really does "do it all". It's so lightweight in my hair, yet holds like a dream. I spray it into my hair before and after I curl or straighten and it never feels heavy. You can spray a ton of it into your hair and it feels like nothing. It's also a dry spray, so it doesn't feel "wet" or sticky like a normal hair spray. It's almost like a cross between a hairspray and a dry shampoo.

And a bonus - it smells SO good!
KAYLA H.
Henderson, NV
I was given a sample of this product to try. I have to say that I like it compared to alternatives. I do like almost all of bumble and bumble products through ! I would buy it in the future.
Morgan C.
Redwood City, CA
I love this spray! It's pricey, but it's something I immediately replace when I run out. Just like the description says, it really does give a strong hold while still being flexible. I use it as a finishing spray and it takes care of the flyaways near the part in my hair and keeps my curls bouncing when I decide to curl my straight hair. You don't need to use a lot and it will last all day.
Kelsey J.
I have heard really good things about Bumble & Bumble. How does this spray hold up? Do you all like it?
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Does this leave your hair feeling hard??
Stacey B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good product for curly hair? How does it perform in different humidity levels?