Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Kristina W.Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Roxana S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A hair spray with strong yet flexible hold. This spray provides hair with workable, brushable hold for bending, molding, twisting, or lifting hair while shielding it from hot tongs, and irons. It's also fabulous for finishing any look. Bumble and bumble hated smuggling in sprays from Europe, so they invented this one.

Alyssa R.
Fullerton, CA
I'm obsessed with this! It keeps my hair looking perfect without making it stiff. I love the I can still run my fingers through it and it smells incredible!
Michelle B.
Elmhurst, IL
I love this product. It is my must have and keeps everything in place without wearing a helmet. It has a long lasting power and easy to use.
Melissa M.
New Orleans, LA
This really does it all! No crunch but plenty of hold! That's such a rare find these days... It smells yummy and I enjoyed using it!
Holly (.
Jasper, AL
This hair spray is the best! Light flexible hold and smells good too! I've been using this hairspray for years!
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Amazing hair spray for a prom up do or wedding up do. Last all day too and easy to wash out.
Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA
A great spray to use when styling to make your do stay put! Not too sticky and smells good
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
It really dose it all, has great hold! Smells great! And DOSENT leave hair feeling dry !
Vanessa G.
Valley Vlg, CA
This stuff is the best! It's lightweight and definitely helps with heat styling.
Roxana S.
I don't often curl my hair but this hair spray is now my favorite. Super little scented yet it hold so good. I like how the scent is not over powering. I have used it on my mom and friends for wedding. I also really proffer the nozzle sprays evenly and soft. I would highly recommend this and will repurchase.
Telia W.
Conway, AR
This is a great product- I use it almost daily to style my dry, frizzy hair (I live in a humid environment). It's the only thing I have found that actually works with my hair- I use it with flat ironing and even just on its own. It was recommended by a hair dresser and has become a staple with my products.
Kelsey J.
I have heard really good things about Bumble & Bumble. How does this spray hold up? Do you all like it?
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your hair feeling hard??
Stacey B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good product for curly hair? How does it perform in different humidity levels?