Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Taylor Wilson T.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A hair spray with strong yet flexible hold. This spray delivers workable, brushable hold for bending, molding, twisting, or lifting hair while shielding it from heat. Recommended for all hair types and textures, it adds the perfect finishing touch to your style.

Angelica  F.
Port Arthur, TX
I use this when I want my hair to stay but don't want sticky hairspray in my hair. It's great and leaves your hair feeling light
stephanie e.
Great product. Not to thick, doesn't make the hair feel heavy at all, keeps hair where it should, doesn't make hair greasy either. I love this go get some bnb
Amanda D.
Montreal
Love this stuff!! It is sooo amazing does the job without leaving my hair feeling crunchy or dirty. Can use in fresh or even two day old hair.
Candy P.
Toronto, ON
This hairspray really helps your style to last, even after sleeping on it and brushing it out, your curls will hold. It is a bit costly but this huge can will last you months even if you use it every day. It is great to use as you are styling and also works wonderfully as a finishing spray. Occasionally I did experience clogging in the spray nozzle.
Elizabeth C.
Orillia, Ontario
The name really says it all - this hairspray does it all (and I have it in my hair right now). Instead of buying different sprays for different purposes, trust this can to hold your hair how you want it without being heavy or too stiff.
Janissa P.
If I need more hold I will apply a stronger hairspray over it. I also use it on my roots when my hair is almost finished being blown dry, for a little root volume (gels, mousses, etc weigh my hair down). Afterwards, no problem combing right through it!
Gabby d.
Love this! Good all around styling spray with great hold but doesn't make hair stiff. Would recommend this for thinker hair!
kellie h.
Its a great working hair spray & heat protectant. light hold but can be built up to stronger. more layers = more hold
Anam A.
It works wonders for my hair! Anytime I style my hair it stays all day without any worries or touch ups