Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Taylor W.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A hair spray with strong yet flexible hold. This spray delivers workable, brushable hold for bending, molding, twisting, or lifting hair while shielding it from heat. Recommended for all hair types and textures, it adds the perfect finishing touch to your style.

Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Washington, DC
Lightweight styling spray - sometimes does not have as much hold as I like. The smell could be improved as well as the spray device.
Jean B.
Jean B.
Madisonville, LA
This can manage to hold curls for a few hours which sounds weak but it is a miracle to get my super straight heavy hair to hold any shape for more than an hour.
Tania W.
Tania W.
Charlotte, NC
Great product, with my hair being super thick I was nervous it wouldn't hold, but it did! it kept my hair looking great and protected from the heat!
Arnette R.
Arnette R.
Carlsbad , CA
This Bumble and Bumble hairspray is awesome. It holds but doesn't make your hair crunchy! Ice been a fan for over 10 years
Emma H.
Emma H.
Elwood, IN
Smells good! It has a good initial hold, but once I run my fingers through my hair it seems to disappear a bit.
Cali M.
Cali M.
I love the texture this product gives my hair. Flexible, smells amazing. Pricey but in my opinion no one does it better than Bumble and bumble.
Heather E.
Heather E.
Canton, GA
This is my go to spray for every style I do. It works great with straight and wavy hair. And it controls frizz perfectly.
Linda G.
Linda G.
Orlando, FL
Love it. No sticks your hair and give you shine .love the scent and hold you style all day .
Linda S.
Linda S.
It's lightweight unlike most hair sprays and has great flexible hold that lasts. The mist/spray is great as well
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Akron, OH
Amazing spray! All day hold. Doesn't weigh down the hair. Doesn't leave hair crunchy or leave residue.