Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Taylor Wilson T.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A hair spray with strong yet flexible hold. This spray delivers workable, brushable hold for bending, molding, twisting, or lifting hair while shielding it from heat. Recommended for all hair types and textures, it adds the perfect finishing touch to your style.

Ingrid o.
pharr Texas
This might work on my hair I been looking for products my hair is so dry hopefully it does these will be the new style
Emma H.
Elwood, IN
Smells good! It has a good initial hold, but once I run my fingers through my hair it seems to disappear a bit.
Cali M.
I love the texture this product gives my hair. Flexible, smells amazing. Pricey but in my opinion no one does it better than Bumble and bumble.
Heather E.
Canton, GA
This is my go to spray for every style I do. It works great with straight and wavy hair. And it controls frizz perfectly.
Ranee H.
Hillsborough, NJ
It smells wonderful and doesn't leave your hair crunchy. Though the price can be a bit high it is totally worth it.
Linda G.
Orlando, FL
Love it. No sticks your hair and give you shine .love the scent and hold you style all day .
Linda S.
It's lightweight unlike most hair sprays and has great flexible hold that lasts. The mist/spray is great as well
Annika O.
Flushing, NY
This product does it all smells great hold the shape i have very fine hair that most styling sprays leave crunchy hot this one
Brandi W.
Akron, OH
Amazing spray! All day hold. Doesn't weigh down the hair. Doesn't leave hair crunchy or leave residue.
Allegra K.
West Palm Bch, FL
Ohhh love this spray!! Not the absolute best but it definitely gets the job done. Will purchase again.