Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Taylor Wilson T.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A hair spray with strong yet flexible hold. This spray delivers workable, brushable hold for bending, molding, twisting, or lifting hair while shielding it from heat. Recommended for all hair types and textures, it adds the perfect finishing touch to your style.

terra p.
Austin, TX
LOVE the smell!! The hair is still movable and not too stiff. It doesn't cause white flakes like cheap spray will and it lasts forever. Thank you bumble and bumble for another great product!
Shannon H.
Quincy, IL
I really love this spray because my hair holds curl really well on its own but this just holds the texture when I want something a little more defined.
Jackie L.
Newville, PA
Awesome hold even in humid conditions, love the hold without looking stiff. Nice light sent, leaves my hair soft and not difficult to brush through .
Leah G.
Doesn't really do it all very well. Not very long lasting although at first spray I really liked the hold and texture but it fell flat within an hour.
Cheyanne D.
Owasso, OK
Great product! The price may seem a little expensive but this spray is the finishing touch to all looks. Smells great and has an effect that will last all day.
Lizzy K.
I love this product! I use it as heat protection when I style, and then to revive style. Smells great and doesn't feel sticky or heavy.
Lisa P.
Washington , DC
Lightweight styling spray - sometimes does not have as much hold as I like. The smell could be improved as well as the spray device.
Jean B.
Madisonville, LA
This can manage to hold curls for a few hours which sounds weak but it is a miracle to get my super straight heavy hair to hold any shape for more than an hour.
Tania W.
Charlotte, NC
Great product, with my hair being super thick I was nervous it wouldn't hold, but it did! it kept my hair looking great and protected from the heat!
Arnette R.
Carlsbad, CA
This Bumble and Bumble hairspray is awesome. It holds but doesn't make your hair crunchy! Ice been a fan for over 10 years