Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Taylor Wilson T.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A hair spray with strong yet flexible hold. This spray delivers workable, brushable hold for bending, molding, twisting, or lifting hair while shielding it from heat. Recommended for all hair types and textures, it adds the perfect finishing touch to your style.

Leah G.
Doesn't really do it all very well. Not very long lasting although at first spray I really liked the hold and texture but it fell flat within an hour.
Jackie L.
Newville, PA
Awesome hold even in humid conditions, love the hold without looking stiff. Nice light sent, leaves my hair soft and not difficult to brush through .
Tania W.
Charlotte, NC
Great product, with my hair being super thick I was nervous it wouldn't hold, but it did! it kept my hair looking great and protected from the heat!
Jackie R.
Orange Park, FL
Great product for curling your hair or just keeping it straight in the florida heat! Also, it doesn't make your hair crunchy and smells wonderful!
Cali M.
I love the texture this product gives my hair. Flexible, smells amazing. Pricey but in my opinion no one does it better than Bumble and bumble.
Lizzy K.
I love this product! I use it as heat protection when I style, and then to revive style. Smells great and doesn't feel sticky or heavy.
Lisa P.
Washington, DC
Lightweight styling spray - sometimes does not have as much hold as I like. The smell could be improved as well as the spray device.
Angelica  F.
Port Arthur, TX
I use this when I want my hair to stay but don't want sticky hairspray in my hair. It's great and leaves your hair feeling light
Annika O.
Flushing, NY
This product does it all smells great hold the shape i have very fine hair that most styling sprays leave crunchy hot this one
Nicole W.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is great! I put it on after Prep and after curling. It stays for days and holds up to dry shampooing and gym sweat.