Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Taylor W.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A hair spray with strong yet flexible hold. This spray delivers workable, brushable hold for bending, molding, twisting, or lifting hair while shielding it from heat. Recommended for all hair types and textures, it adds the perfect finishing touch to your style.

Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
San Francisco, CA
I like the texture of this hairspray A LOT. It has good hold and is super easy to work with and brush out before curling, etc. i will say I still prefer B&B's spray de mode (the purple one) the best because it has the least amount of hairspray "feel" of anything I've ever tried.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Claremont, CA
I use this every time I wash and style my hair. It works well with my fine hair, unlike some heavier hairspray that can make hair texture crunchy or sticky. I use a little all over when I finish my style and it helps keep the volume in my fine hair until the end of the day.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Charleston, SC
My go to product for styling. I spray my hair before using a curling iron to get beach waves or perfect curls. It provides just enough hold without making my hair stiff or crunchy.
V Chor P.
V Chor P.
Best strong hold spray!!! I love how it hold my curls through the whole night, and it doesn't leave my hair that rock hard feeling. I love how it applies on not sticky and smells amazing. I do recommend this product. It's worth the money! 🙌😍👌
afton e.
afton e.
Kansas City, MO
I love this hair spray! It holds my hair in place for a long time without feeling like I have a thick and sticky helmet on my head. It also doesn't make my hair feel like it is full of product and still gives it a nice shine.
terra p.
terra p.
Austin, TX
LOVE the smell!! The hair is still movable and not too stiff. It doesn't cause white flakes like cheap spray will and it lasts forever. Thank you bumble and bumble for another great product!
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Quincy, IL
I really love this spray because my hair holds curl really well on its own but this just holds the texture when I want something a little more defined.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Doesn't really do it all very well. Not very long lasting although at first spray I really liked the hold and texture but it fell flat within an hour.
Cheyanne D.
Cheyanne D.
Owasso, OK
Great product! The price may seem a little expensive but this spray is the finishing touch to all looks. Smells great and has an effect that will last all day.
Lizzy K.
Lizzy K.
I love this product! I use it as heat protection when I style, and then to revive style. Smells great and doesn't feel sticky or heavy.