Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Taylor W.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A hair spray with strong yet flexible hold. This spray delivers workable, brushable hold for bending, molding, twisting, or lifting hair while shielding it from heat. Recommended for all hair types and textures, it adds the perfect finishing touch to your style.

Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is great! I put it on after Prep and after curling. It stays for days and holds up to dry shampooing and gym sweat.
Annika O.
Annika O.
Flushing, NY
This product does it all smells great hold the shape i have very fine hair that most styling sprays leave crunchy hot this one
Ingrid o.
Ingrid o.
pharr Texas
This might work on my hair I been looking for products my hair is so dry hopefully it does these will be the new style
Ranee H.
Ranee H.
Hillsborough, NJ
It smells wonderful and doesn't leave your hair crunchy. Though the price can be a bit high it is totally worth it.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
McHenry, IL
Worked great with my fine, curly hair. The smell was phenomenal and it had a nice hold without being too crunchy.
Angie M.
Angie M.
Temperance, MI
Bumble and Bumble products have made my hair extreme healthy and soft. They are pricey, but last for a long time.
Demi W.
Demi W.
During cheer competitions this was a lifesaver if I didn't have this my hair would fall after one dance routine.
Susie T.
Susie T.
Pigeon Forge, TN
This is my favorite hairspray of all time! It holds well, is not sticky at all & smells great! Hair is touchable and doesn't look like you are wearing hairspray. My only complaint is the price. At $29 for the full sized bottle, I can't afford to use it all the time. I would be spending $60 a month or more on hairspray! Wish Bumble could lower the price a bit on this. Otherwise, it's perfection❤❤
Daroony N.
Daroony N.
I really adore this hairspray because not only did it give my fine hair some texture, it also held soft braids and updos beautifully. I love that it not only helps to set curls, but it is heat resistant so I can be used along side hot tools for straightening and beach waves.
stephanie e.
stephanie e.
Great product. Not to thick, doesn't make the hair feel heavy at all, keeps hair where it should, doesn't make hair greasy either. I love this go get some bnb