Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Taylor Wilson T.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A hair spray with strong yet flexible hold. This spray delivers workable, brushable hold for bending, molding, twisting, or lifting hair while shielding it from heat. Recommended for all hair types and textures, it adds the perfect finishing touch to your style.

Alexandra P.
Charleston, SC
My go to product for styling. I spray my hair before using a curling iron to get beach waves or perfect curls. It provides just enough hold without making my hair stiff or crunchy.
V Chor P.
Best strong hold spray!!! I love how it hold my curls through the whole night, and it doesn't leave my hair that rock hard feeling. I love how it applies on not sticky and smells amazing. I do recommend this product. It's worth the money! πŸ™ŒπŸ˜πŸ‘Œ
afton e.
Kansas City, MO
I love this hair spray! It holds my hair in place for a long time without feeling like I have a thick and sticky helmet on my head. It also doesn't make my hair feel like it is full of product and still gives it a nice shine.
Allison L.
Moberly, MO
I love this styling spray! There is nothing else that even comes close to compare this product to. I seriously would look drab without this product in my daily routine.
terra p.
Austin, TX
LOVE the smell!! The hair is still movable and not too stiff. It doesn't cause white flakes like cheap spray will and it lasts forever. Thank you bumble and bumble for another great product!
Kelsey O.
Chester, VA
Bumble and bumble never disappoints! The styling spray is a little expensive and weighs my hair down a little, but that's bound to happen when your hair is fine, so I have very few complaints here! The smell is pretty okay, it just smells like hair product which could be good or bad depending on who you are, but it doesn't bother me the slightest
Jean B.
Madisonville, LA
This can manage to hold curls for a few hours which sounds weak but it is a miracle to get my super straight heavy hair to hold any shape for more than an hour.
Cheyanne D.
Owasso, OK
Great product! The price may seem a little expensive but this spray is the finishing touch to all looks. Smells great and has an effect that will last all day.
stephanie e.
Great product. Not to thick, doesn't make the hair feel heavy at all, keeps hair where it should, doesn't make hair greasy either. I love this go get some bnb
Shannon H.
Quincy, IL
I really love this spray because my hair holds curl really well on its own but this just holds the texture when I want something a little more defined.