Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Taylor W.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A hair spray with strong yet flexible hold. This spray delivers workable, brushable hold for bending, molding, twisting, or lifting hair while shielding it from heat. Recommended for all hair types and textures, it adds the perfect finishing touch to your style.

Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Athens, OH
Bumble and bumble never disappoints! The styling spray is a little expensive and weighs my hair down a little, but that's bound to happen when your hair is fine, so I have very few complaints here! The smell is pretty okay, it just smells like hair product which could be good or bad depending on who you are, but it doesn't bother me the slightest
Elisabeth P.
Elisabeth P.
State Road, NC
This spray could be the only product in my weekend bag and I would be perfectly happy! It really DOES IT ALL! This styling spray holds my style all day long as well as keeping my hair frizz free and pumping up the volume for my fine hair. I love the smell and the texture and I would recommend to anyone searching for an all in one styling product
Chelsey D.
Chelsey D.
Cleveland, OH
The perfect hairspray! The formula holds well but is also very flexible and does not have that sticky/crunchy feeling that a lot of hairspray do. You definitely will not suffer from helmet head with this hairspray plus it smells AMAZING! A soft woodsy/sandalwood scent. I have purchased this many times!
Christie C.
Christie C.
Virginia Beach, VA
I have used Bumble and Bumble for years. I love their products. The Does It All Styling Spray is great. I'm not that crazy about the smell, but I like that it does not make my hair feel sticky or crunchy. I would buy this product again. Make sure to clean the nozzle to remove product build-up.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Raleigh, NC
Game Changer! I have fine hair and typically loathe hair sprays, but this one is AMAZING. I love that it has a light hold, but holds no doubt! It's a little more expensive, but a little goes a long way (and the smell is divine!) so I'd pay twice the price for it! 200% would recommend!
Nina A.
Nina A.
Milford, DE
Amazing styling spray. i was given this items by a friend in a tester and i feel in love. its a bit more expensive but it does such a great job when it comes to styling my hair. even my husband uses this from time to time when we go out and he doesn't want to wear his usual hat
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
Statesboro, GA
The Bumble and Bumble Does It All Styling Spray really does it all. I was pretty surprised by the hold and how soft my hair still was. I was not a fan of the smell, however that could be just me. Overall I would say it was a good value and I would still recommend to a friend.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Moberly, MO
I love this styling spray! There is nothing else that even comes close to compare this product to. I seriously would look drab without this product in my daily routine.
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Newville, PA
Awesome hold even in humid conditions, love the hold without looking stiff. Nice light sent, leaves my hair soft and not difficult to brush through .
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Orange Park, FL
Great product for curling your hair or just keeping it straight in the florida heat! Also, it doesn't make your hair crunchy and smells wonderful!