Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Taylor Wilson T.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A hair spray with strong yet flexible hold. This spray delivers workable, brushable hold for bending, molding, twisting, or lifting hair while shielding it from heat. Recommended for all hair types and textures, it adds the perfect finishing touch to your style.

Kelsey O.
Athens, OH
Bumble and bumble never disappoints! The styling spray is a little expensive and weighs my hair down a little, but that's bound to happen when your hair is fine, so I have very few complaints here! The smell is pretty okay, it just smells like hair product which could be good or bad depending on who you are, but it doesn't bother me the slightest
Taylor Wilson T.
Raleigh, NC
Game Changer! I have fine hair and typically loathe hair sprays, but this one is AMAZING. I love that it has a light hold, but holds no doubt! It's a little more expensive, but a little goes a long way (and the smell is divine!) so I'd pay twice the price for it! 200% would recommend!
Nina A.
Milford, DE
Amazing styling spray. i was given this items by a friend in a tester and i feel in love. its a bit more expensive but it does such a great job when it comes to styling my hair. even my husband uses this from time to time when we go out and he doesn't want to wear his usual hat
Charlotte S.
Statesboro, GA
The Bumble and Bumble Does It All Styling Spray really does it all. I was pretty surprised by the hold and how soft my hair still was. I was not a fan of the smell, however that could be just me. Overall I would say it was a good value and I would still recommend to a friend.
Jackie R.
Orange Park, FL
Great product for curling your hair or just keeping it straight in the florida heat! Also, it doesn't make your hair crunchy and smells wonderful!
Nicole W.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is great! I put it on after Prep and after curling. It stays for days and holds up to dry shampooing and gym sweat.
Courtney L.
McHenry, IL
Worked great with my fine, curly hair. The smell was phenomenal and it had a nice hold without being too crunchy.
Angie M.
Temperance, MI
Bumble and Bumble products have made my hair extreme healthy and soft. They are pricey, but last for a long time.
Demi W.
During cheer competitions this was a lifesaver if I didn't have this my hair would fall after one dance routine.
Daroony N.
Fullerton, CA
I really adore this hairspray because not only did it give my fine hair some texture, it also held soft braids and updos beautifully. I love that it not only helps to set curls, but it is heat resistant so I can be used along side hot tools for straightening and beach waves.