Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Taylor Wilson T.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A hair spray with strong yet flexible hold. This spray delivers workable, brushable hold for bending, molding, twisting, or lifting hair while shielding it from heat. Recommended for all hair types and textures, it adds the perfect finishing touch to your style.

Susie T.
Pigeon Forge, TN
This is my favorite hairspray of all time! It holds well, is not sticky at all & smells great! Hair is touchable and doesn't look like you are wearing hairspray. My only complaint is the price. At $29 for the full sized bottle, I can't afford to use it all the time. I would be spending $60 a month or more on hairspray! Wish Bumble could lower the price a bit on this. Otherwise, it's perfection❤❤
Daroony N.
Fullerton, CA
I really adore this hairspray because not only did it give my fine hair some texture, it also held soft braids and updos beautifully. I love that it not only helps to set curls, but it is heat resistant so I can be used along side hot tools for straightening and beach waves.
Taylor Wilson T.
Raleigh, NC
Game Changer! I have fine hair and typically loathe hair sprays, but this one is AMAZING. I love that it has a light hold, but holds no doubt! It's a little more expensive, but a little goes a long way (and the smell is divine!) so I'd pay twice the price for it! 200% would recommend!
Chelsey D.
Cleveland, OH
The perfect hairspray! The formula holds well but is also very flexible and does not have that sticky/crunchy feeling that a lot of hairspray do. You definitely will not suffer from helmet head with this hairspray plus it smells AMAZING! A soft woodsy/sandalwood scent. I have purchased this many times!
Lindsey G.
San Francisco, CA
I like the texture of this hairspray A LOT. It has good hold and is super easy to work with and brush out before curling, etc. i will say I still prefer B&B's spray de mode (the purple one) the best because it has the least amount of hairspray "feel" of anything I've ever tried.
Charlotte S.
Statesboro, GA
The Bumble and Bumble Does It All Styling Spray really does it all. I was pretty surprised by the hold and how soft my hair still was. I was not a fan of the smell, however that could be just me. Overall I would say it was a good value and I would still recommend to a friend.
Nina A.
Milford, DE
Amazing styling spray. i was given this items by a friend in a tester and i feel in love. its a bit more expensive but it does such a great job when it comes to styling my hair. even my husband uses this from time to time when we go out and he doesn't want to wear his usual hat
Elisabeth P.
State Road, NC
This spray could be the only product in my weekend bag and I would be perfectly happy! It really DOES IT ALL! This styling spray holds my style all day long as well as keeping my hair frizz free and pumping up the volume for my fine hair. I love the smell and the texture and I would recommend to anyone searching for an all in one styling product
Christie C.
Virginia Beach, VA
I have used Bumble and Bumble for years. I love their products. The Does It All Styling Spray is great. I'm not that crazy about the smell, but I like that it does not make my hair feel sticky or crunchy. I would buy this product again. Make sure to clean the nozzle to remove product build-up.
Kathleen S.
Claremont, CA
I use this every time I wash and style my hair. It works well with my fine hair, unlike some heavier hairspray that can make hair texture crunchy or sticky. I use a little all over when I finish my style and it helps keep the volume in my fine hair until the end of the day.