Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Kristina W.Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Roxana S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A hair spray with strong yet flexible hold. This spray provides hair with workable, brushable hold for bending, molding, twisting, or lifting hair while shielding it from hot tongs, and irons. It's also fabulous for finishing any look. Bumble and bumble hated smuggling in sprays from Europe, so they invented this one.

Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this hairspray because it holds everything in place but doesn't get hard and crunchy. It's the perfect mixture of hold and flexibility. Are use this daily to keep the wispy's down and also if I do any type of style.
Amber F.
Cleveland , OH
Doesn’t weight down you hair like some other hair sprays can. It is a pricey but deff worth every penny you spend! It holds your hair perfect and you don’t ever need a lot! I recommend to everyone
Ashley H.
Saco, ME
This hairspray doesn’t do much for volume or hold, but when you use it before heat styling- it’s amazing. I use it before a curling iron or flat iron and my hair lasts all night
Ashley R.
Orlando , FL
I do enjoy this hairspray for those days I want volume or a strong hold. It has a light scent and doesn’t leave my hair with a sticky residue. It is kind of pricey and I feel there are cheaper hairsprays that are comparable, but if you want to splurge a little this is a good one!
Susie T.
Pigeon Forge, TN
My favorite hairspray of all time! If I were on a desert island with only one hair product, this would be the one! It is non sticky & brushes right out. Provides good hold & adds shine. My only complaint is the price. At around $28 a bottle, it's a bit pricey for hairspray.
Katelyn S.
Raleigh, NC
This stuff is just seriously amazing!! Legit love this stuff. I’ve been using it for years now and I can’t give it up. It smells amazing and does exactly what it says. Great as a hairspray and texturizing spray.
Roxana S.
I don't often curl my hair but this hair spray is now my favorite. Super little scented yet it hold so good. I like how the scent is not over powering. I have used it on my mom and friends for wedding. I also really proffer the nozzle sprays evenly and soft. I would highly recommend this and will repurchase.
Telia W.
Conway, AR
This is a great product- I use it almost daily to style my dry, frizzy hair (I live in a humid environment). It's the only thing I have found that actually works with my hair- I use it with flat ironing and even just on its own. It was recommended by a hair dresser and has become a staple with my products.
Lucelys A.
Studio City, CA
Amazing spray I love the smell. One of the great things about the does it all spray is that since it is lightweight it does not leave your hair crunchy or hard.  This is perfect for hair styles that do not require too much hold ( loose waves). Will definitely purchase again.
Ashley R.
Wilsonville, OR
I like this hair spray. It's got the typical hairspray smell, which I wouldn't expect from a high end brand. I mostly use this to tame frizz and fly-aways near my roots and it's effective for that. It's got a nice light hold without the crunch which works well for my fine hair.
Kelsey J.
I have heard really good things about Bumble & Bumble. How does this spray hold up? Do you all like it?
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Does this leave your hair feeling hard??
Stacey B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good product for curly hair? How does it perform in different humidity levels?