Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Kristina W.Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray uploaded by Roxana S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A hair spray with strong yet flexible hold. This spray provides hair with workable, brushable hold for bending, molding, twisting, or lifting hair while shielding it from hot tongs, and irons. It's also fabulous for finishing any look. Bumble and bumble hated smuggling in sprays from Europe, so they invented this one.

Melissa R.
West Townsend, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite hair "spray" ever! It really does "do it all". It's so lightweight in my hair, yet holds like a dream. I spray it into my hair before and after I curl or straighten and it never feels heavy. You can spray a ton of it into your hair and it feels like nothing. It's also a dry spray, so it doesn't feel "wet" or sticky like a normal hair spray. It's almost like a cross between a hairspray and a dry shampoo.

And a bonus - it smells SO good!
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
This is a great lightweight hairspray. It does well to give me texture in my hair, too! I really enjoy the smell. I have very thin hair and can sometimes have a hard time using hairspray because of how thick it can be, but this spray is perfect for me. The only problem is of course the price
Kat H.
Salem, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to hair spray, and will be it forever and ever. The hold is just right - not too stiff, but does its job. The smell is divine, and keeps me coming back despite it being so much more money than anything else I use on my hair. I recommend it to everyone I know!
caidin f.
San Francisco, CA
I love this hairspray a lot. It is easy to get out of your hair and it holds all of your baby hairs down. I'm giving this 4 stars because it isn't as heavy duty as the girls at Sephora were saying it was. Overall this is a really good product and I'm glad I purchased.
Amanda S.
Best hairspray that I have ever used! This hairspray will keep a hold without leaving your hair feeling crunchy. I have purchased several times and will continue to repurchase. It is also good for the price because it last a long time. I would recommend to others.
Taylor K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does it all styiling spray is awesome! It really does what it says it does it all! I couldn't survive without this stuff it's gold for your hair!!! This meets all expectations except one thing. The smell is not my favorite but I can move past it!
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unfortunately my salon has stopped selling bumble bumble and switched to a more natural brand. I miss this spray so much because I have thick crazy hair that doesn't know what it wants to do and this spray tames the beast. It also smells amazing.
Allison D.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite hair sprays. It doesn't have a very strong hold so it's best for loose wavy looks. It also doesn't give your hair the feeling of having hair spray in it. Love the scent and product!
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray is so great. Works without leaving hair stiff, smells great, and feels good. Lasts all day and more. I really recommend if you haven't tried before. You won't be disappointed. You will love it!
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bumble & Bumble Does It All Styling Spray is amazing! It gives a light hold that is brushable and helps hair respond to hot tools! I would definitely recommend to anyone
Kelsey J.
I have heard really good things about Bumble & Bumble. How does this spray hold up? Do you all like it?
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your hair feeling hard??
Stacey B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good product for curly hair? How does it perform in different humidity levels?