Bumble and bumble. Does It All Hairspray uploaded by Roxana S.Bumble and bumble. Does It All Hairspray uploaded by Kristina W.Bumble and bumble. Does It All Hairspray uploaded by Taylor Wilson T.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A hair spray with strong yet flexible hold. This spray provides hair with workable, brushable hold for bending, molding, twisting, or lifting hair while shielding it from hot tongs, and irons. It's also fabulous for finishing any look. Bumble and bumble hated smuggling in sprays from Europe, so they invented this one.

Melissa R.
This is one of my all-time favorite hair products. This brilliant combo between a hairspray, dry shampoo & Texturizing spray doesn’t leave a residue on your hair. It literally feels like nothing! I use it before and after styling my hair. When I use it before a curling iron or wand, my curls last for days. I can’t live without this.
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
This Bumble and Bumble hair spray is perfect for a reliable hold when trying to achieve a natural, loose looking hair style. It definitely doesn’t make my hair feel crunchy or appear slicked back and wet. It’s great for certain styles but not the best option for others that require a strong hold.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I enjoy their light hold hair spray much more than their firm hold one. I don't like when my hair gets crunchy or too sticky from hair spray or mouse so this is one of those products that is great for avoiding those things. Definitely recommend but I also have drugstore versions that work just as well. The only reason I continue to repurchase this is because I prefer a lighter hold than a tight hold and I have yet to discover a drugstore brand that has a good light hold hairspray but I'm still on the hunt. Because of that, I continue to repurchase this but only the travel size.
Chris M.
Amherst
Incredible! I by no means am a hair stylist but this really does well with my hair and it really does it all. Adds a nice glossy finish and flexible hold that can be brushed out if you want to rework.
Maddie G.
Tallahassee
Does It All is the perfect hairspray for me! It’s so lightweight which is good for my fine hair. It also has heat protectant so I like to spray it before I curl my hair! It’s in such a big bottle so it’s definitely worth the price
Ashley H.
Saco, ME
This hairspray doesn’t do much for volume or hold, but when you use it before heat styling- it’s amazing. I use it before a curling iron or flat iron and my hair lasts all night
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this hairspray because it holds everything in place but doesn't get hard and crunchy. It's the perfect mixture of hold and flexibility. Are use this daily to keep the wispy's down and also if I do any type of style.
Michelle S.
Vancouver, WA
This hair spray is good for a light hold. I don’t really care for the smell. To me it was a little musty. It’s nice that B&B is more popular and I can find their products easier.
Roxana S.
I don't often curl my hair but this hair spray is now my favorite. Super little scented yet it hold so good. I like how the scent is not over powering. I have used it on my mom and friends for wedding. I also really proffer the nozzle sprays evenly and soft. I would highly recommend this and will repurchase.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
While not the most mind blowing of hairsprays, it's certainly not the worst. The packaging has a great mister and the product itself lightweight and rarely crunchy. It does what it says will do. I think too much of any hairspray can cause that issue if you apply too much. The thing that bugs me the most and why I don't reach for it often is the scent. I can't put my finger on what it is but it's almost like bug spray. I absolutely hate it. If that doesn't bother you I say go right ahead and give it a try.
Kelsey J.
I have heard really good things about Bumble & Bumble. How does this spray hold up? Do you all like it?
Dani C.
Aberdeen, SD
Does this leave your hair feeling hard??
Stacey B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good product for curly hair? How does it perform in different humidity levels?

Sephora