suggested searches

25%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I love this hairspray ive had it for over 6 months. Im not a fan of heavy hairspray because of how crisp it leaves hair but this light hold spray really does the trick for my thick hair, it holds my hair styles together for hours without leaving a greasy look as well as smells nice, and its scent isnt too strong.

Product reviewed: Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray 4 oz

Since the first time my hair stylist used this in my hair, I've always had a can at home! It has a great hold, while making it look like there's nothing in your hair. I have curly hair, so trying to put my hair up, I always have flyways. This is amazing at it's job!

Product reviewed: Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray 4 oz

This is a great hairspray for a few reasons. One is no awful alcoholic smell to it, provides a good hold that is strong enough to keep your hair in place for an extended period of time but also allows you to restyle throughout the day. Another great B&B product.

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Does this leave white residue?
Does this leave your hair feeling hard??
Is this used as a heat protectant? I blow dry my hair daily and need a product that's light but still protects my hair from the blow dryer daily! Also, where can this be found and at what price?
more questions