Bumble and Bumble Density Therapy Conditioning Creme, Treatment 2, 5 fl oz (150 ml)

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Julia M.
Julia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Bumble and Bumble products. I didn't know much about hair so when my hairdresser recommended this line I was a little leery and thought he was only recommending it because of the hype. What I found out is that it actually is worthy of the Hype. I would say if you have any hair issues this is the line for you.
Carrie L.
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works pretty good especially if you have thinner hair like my daughter. We definitely noticed increased volume and fullness. Smells pleasant and doesn't weigh hair down. My only complaint is it's a little pricy.
Sofia V.
Sofia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! Very moisturizing and long lasting. Also has a great scent and didn't weigh down my hair.  Would recommend it to everyone.
Claire P.
Claire P.
My hair was so softer than ever, but I did notice towards the end of the day it seemed greasier than normal.