BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Angel M.
Angel M.
Chester
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wasn't really my favorite product. I have long naturally curly hair which is colored and frizzy. I used as directed but honestly didn't notice much of a difference. Has a very pleasant smell and a nice texture but not the results I had hoped for.
Juliann J.
Juliann J.
Havertown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
totally addicted to Bumble and Bumble.  A noticeable difference.  My husband who never buys products tried this one day and has been using it ever since.  Fifty and fabulous thanks to Bumble and Bumble
ahine l.
ahine l.
Parma, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't do much for my hair I feel like since I have big hair I probably didn't notice much of a difference when I put it on
Verónica S.
Verónica S.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a hair SAVER! Even though I recently cut off a ton of hair, i still had crispy ends after a double process. The mending complex completely eliminated my need to cut even more off. I use this ever other day, not to add too much product build up. It's not heavy on the hair, and isn't at all sticky. A+ Bumble!