Bumble and bumble Defrizz uploaded by Victoria W.Bumble and bumble Defrizz uploaded by Stephanie H.Bumble and bumble Defrizz uploaded by Alicia H.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A fighter of frizz and tamer of flyaways. This product does exactly what it says—and a little more. Defrizz works in any weather to control curls, frizz, and flyaway hair. It smooths and tames, leaving hair shiny and amazingly soft. A friend to finer hair that can't quite hold heavy oils or waxes, this product can be used any time: after Prep or Tonic Lotion, before, during, and after styling.

Bumble and bumble Defrizz
  • "Great product to battle humidity and frizz without weighing your hairstyle down!" in 1 review
Abby S.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the worst, if not the worst, hair products I've ever used. I've been looking for something to tame frizzies and flyaways; I have fine hair but a lot of it. Bumble and bumble makes consistently good products and I read so many good reviews so I got a sample. Even the employee that made my sample said she loved this stuff. I applied it to my wet hair after a shower and then blow dried. It left my hair looking and feeling greasy and dull. Maybe for people with dry or coarse hair it would be alright but it is NOT ideal for those with normal or fine hair.
Jenn D.
Jenn D.
Cincinnati , OH
I love this product! My hair is coarse, thick and long. With out this product, I'd look like a lion! I can use a nickle size dab and emulsify it with the B&B styling cream and apply it to the lower 2/3s of my hair. My hair is very long, about mid back and that amount works great. Too much product and you'll get flat, dull hair. I really love how concentrated it is, so I really only have to buy it once a year. I notice a difference in the texture of my hair when I don't use it. It's a little wild! It works well with all hair styles.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Palm Bay, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best to use on your hair when it is either wet or dry, curly or straight. It soften hair and makes fly aways disappear! Does not make your hair greasy and smells amazing! I have to carry a travel size with me in my purse it's my go to item! Try it out and if you don't like it Sephora and ulta will let you return it... So what do you got to lose?? Only frizzy fly away hair!
Phuong H.
Phuong H.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great to hold flyaways and add that volume to your wave. Not very sure about the "defrizz" part, because the texture of my hair feels the same. It takes quite a lot of product to work through my hair as well and my hair is not that long (mid-back)

I commit to always reviewing products honestly (regardless of those I purchase on my own or complimentary products).
Donneisha D.
Donneisha D.
Madison, WI
I love this defrizz, it keeps the fly aways down but doesn't leave me hair too oily or heavy. A few drops go a long way so you will have this bottle forever. I find the best method is to rub it into my hands before I rake it into my hair then use the last bit near the roots so I don't over do it. I would buy this product again!
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Sykesville, MD
This tames me! I get those little annoying wispy fly away hair pieces around my ears and temple areas. I apply this either while my hair is wet or if needed when dry to control the unruliness. It doesn't weigh my hair down and make me look like a grease monkey. It keeps it in check without being too much.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Parlin, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for a present and I really liked this stuff, the smell and texture made me want put it all over. It did not work as well as some of the other products I've used but it didn't make my gross. The next day my hair looked a little greasy. I wish it was a little thicker.
Akankshya P.
Akankshya P.
Los Angeles, CA
I hate my frizzy hair! This is one of the few things that can tame it. You don't need much- just a little bit goes a really long way, so its really worth the buy. Its smells great and doesn't weigh my hair down like many other similar products do. would surely recommend :)
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Galveston, TX
Not the best product for thick curly hair. It is a very think, heavy serum and weighted down the curl. When wearing my hair straight, a little works a long way and is great for humidity. It would be better if it were a lighter substance, not so heavy feeling and oily.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Croton Hdsn, NY
Love this product. Great to use before and after you do your hair. A light oil, but keeps my hair from frizzing and makes my ends feel soft and healthy. Definitely worth the price. But if I could change one thing I would add a scent since it is completely sent less.
Samantha  S.
Samantha S.
Oakley, CA
How well does this product work on frizzy curly/ wavy hair?
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How effective is this at taking frizz?
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Whitman, MA
Does this product reduce frizz without making hair oily? I feel like my hair is hard to tame because of how curly it is but it's hard to find a product that doesn't leave my hair feeling oily at the same time.
Dayana B.
Dayana B.
Washington, DC
How will this work on 3b/c curls and natural flat ironed hair?
Savannah O.
Savannah O.
Has anybody tried this? Most of the defrizz products makes my hair super oily and I can't use it after one use. Is this one oily or does it actually take the frizz away?