Bumble and Bumble Deep Protein Masque

Bumble and Bumble Deep Protein Masque: Masque 5 ounce Revive lifeless locks Water\Aqua\Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycol Stearate, PEG-12 Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Distearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata (Passion Fruit) Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Arachidyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Bromide, Acetamide Mea, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Sorbitol, Dimethicone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Benzyl Salicylate, Amyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Eugenol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Fragrance (Parfum). Pro-Vitamin\Vitamine: B5 For chemically dependent or seriously parched hair see more...

• I'm new to being blonde. I'm looking for a product to start using...1 Answers
  • I am always looking for ways to help my bleached and dyed hair re...2 Answers
  • I'm currently using the macadamia masque. What is... Be the first to answer!
Justina B.
You can't go wrong with Bumble and Bumble hair care products. Impressed by the protein mask but even more impressed by the wonderful smell. I like to use this the night before because I wake up and my hair smells sooo good and the smell has gotten me so many compliments.
Lyn E.
I loooove this stuff. I used to work at a bumble and bumble salon and one tip they always gave us when talking about this masque is do not leave this in your hair longer than 10 minutes. Your hair will feel crappy if you dont follow directions.
sonya d.
I had extensive hair damage from bleaching and dying my hair red for over 2 years. I tried so many products to tfy yo bring back the life in my hair and im happy to say i found it!!! This leaves my haur full and feeling so healthy. Kind of like when you get your hair cut and your hair feels so alive! I will never stop using this product.
Savannah A.
Lakeland, FL
My stylist was using something on my hair and I had to ask her what she was using... my hair was so shiny and soft! It was THIS! ūüĎŹūüŹľ My new holy grail. I love this product. I have dry and damaged hair and this makes it feel so good. Highly recommended.
Aly M.
Napa, CA
I've been trying to repair my hair from an incident from a hairstylist that messed it up a while ago (I had to cut lost of it off :( But is was still damaged . This mask really helps! Used it a couple times and my hair is starting to look healthy again! ‚Ě£
Cayleigh C.
Love this protein masque. After I apply this I can see a complete difference in the quality of my hair. It feels so much softer and smoothr. I bb products have not disappointed me. The only con is the price for me
Kaitlyn P.
Cooper City, FL
LOVE! This product saved my hair. Being a blonde my hair is prone to being dry and dull. This mask makes my hair silky and smooth! I usually leave it in over night and it looks like I stepped out of a salon the next morning!
Anna A.
I tried this for the first time a week ago and I loved it! It leaves your hair super soft and shiny after just one use. Definetly good if you have dry and over treated hair.
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
This is my favorite mask for the price range. When I use it I can feel my hair recuperating from whatever I happened to put it through recently. It's super user friendly and has a relaxing smell.
Megan E.
Dayton, OH
Yes! This masque is great for all hair types. I bought it in the small travel size to try and quickly purchased the larger size. Great smell and not too heavy or greasy. I use once a week on my wavy color treated and heat abused hair and it's perfect.
ashley c.
How often can you use this?
Jenna C.
Richmond, KY
Does this help with dry brittle hair
Jessica S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am always looking for ways to help my bleached and dyed hair recover from the damage of those processes. Would this be worth picking up?
Shea B.
Mansfield, TX
Is this product suitable for all hair types?
octavia s.
spring, TX
Dose this product help frizzy hair?