Bumble and Bumble. Deeep uploaded by Kaity C.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A protein-rich hydrating masque loaded with silk and Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5) for moisture control

Once-a-week, 20-minute protein feast to help nourish dry, damaged, overstressed hair

Revitalizes, repairs and soothes hair that's been battered by the elements or by chemical processes

Excellent for normal-to-dry types in need of a little extra conditioning

Courtney F.
Ooltewah, TN
I'm obsessed with this deeeeeply obsessed. I have dry scalp and it's perfect for my hair. I like the scent it has, and leave my hair feeling freshed and silky. It is safe for color treated hair. I've been very satisfied with this product.
Amber A.
This is a very good conditioner. I feel like I may have used more at one time than I needed to. So I went through it pretty fast it did leave my hair feeling very nice though.
Kaitlan A.
I love bumble and bumble but this deep conditioner didn't feel like it did that much for my damaged hair. It smells nice and didn't make my hair feel weighed down! I have just had better experiences with other seep conditioners with more instant results.
Emily M.
Spokane, WA
I have super curly, course, thick hair and this does a great job of re-introducing moisture without weighing my curls down. It is more expensive, but I found that it is worth the price. I don't have to use it after every shampoo which helps me conserve product.
iana A.
El Cajon, CA
One of my favorite deep conditioners
Its super rich just make sure you do a pre poo then shampoo your hair to get the beat benefits from this also its best to use this conditioner with heat so get a shower cap and a blowdryer and youre good to go
Shay Z.
Riverside
HOLY MOTHER OF JEEBUS this is ESPENSIVE 5 oz. For $40. FORTY DOLLAS PEOPLE this stuff is like liquid gold. But GUUUUURL let me tell you it is a deep conditioner that revives dead or chronically colored hair.
Kaity C.
Lexington, KY
I'm naturally a light brunette, but I started getting my hair highlighted when I was 13. Eventually I got fed up with the upkeep and got my hair ombréd. This did some serious damage to the ends of my hair, but this product absolutely kicks ass. My hairs dead ends were literally GONE after I used just one time. 10/10 would recommend.

p.s. attatched is a picture of my hair.
Victoria M.
Canton, OH
When I bought this after waiting for months and months for it to come back in stock..I expected something completely out of this world. I did not quite get all that I expected but it did make my hair look healthier and less frizzy. It also made my hair soft and shiny. I am giving this product four stars because it didn't do the mending I had hoped for....especially for the price!!
K C.
San Carlos, CA
I swear by this stuff!
It's becoming harder to find, especially in larger sizes.

I get so many hair compliments after I use the deep conditioner. It leaves my hair so soft and silky with extra shine. I have thicker sort of wild wavy hair and this tames it down.

I don't follow the instructions exactly, but I recently read that leaving it on too long can actually dry hair out be used or one of the ingredients. I used to leave it on overnight. Now I aim for about one hour.

I love the smell and I feel it's easy to use. I put it on and tie my hair up with it in.
Donneisha D.
Madison , WI
I love the smell and thickness of this leave in conditioner. The only downside is that it works best when you let it sit for at least 20 minutes, I recommend using a warm towel on your hair during that time to get the maximum benefits but its worth the time to pamper your hair because it has really saved my hair from my flat iron!
lindsey c.
What does everyone think of bumble and bumble?
amanda l.
tyler, TX
Does this stuff really work?
Lizabeth G.
san jose, CA
would you recommend this for curly hair? i have really big course curly hair. very processed and a lot of heat used