BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Valerie C.
Toledo, OH
Love these treatments. The only real downside is they are pretty pricey, and I usually like to have someone apply this for me, I have a ton of hair so it's more easily applied by a second party or in a salon setting.
Aria M.
New Brightonn, PA
This is an excellent product, it took my damaged hair and did something magical! The packaging is fairly basic, but the smell is divine! It keeps my overly styled hair and makes it soft and touchable.
Samantha D.
Hagerman, ID
Amazing. Really gets your hair back to a normal healthy state after damaging it due to sun or dying the hair. Smells great. Nice packaging. I have very fine curly hair. I would recommend to a friend for sure.
Karyn M.
Pembroke
Bumble and Bumble products are so high quality and I have loved everything I have tried but this product is perfect for fine hair that has seen sun. Give it a try.
Melanie H.
I love that this is lightweight and non-sticky. It's one of the few anti-frizz products that I feel actually work well on my fine hair during humid months.
Hannah D.
Brooklyn, NY
Made my hair feel soft and light, and rid my hair of any yucky oils and dirt that mad been building up.
Emma B.
I love this damage therapy treatment is slightly pricy but always works really well.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
This is pretty good stuff makes my hair more manageable so soft and smooth !