BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

amy s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this. I’ve used a full bottle. It did t work super well with my weird hair. I have oily hair and a dry scalp. It has a nice larger. Smells so good. I haven’t repurchased because it is a bit expensive.
Kelly K.
Front Royal, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THIS SHAMPOO. I'm sensitive to fragrances, and this one smells divine! Bumble and bumble doesn't disappoint! I have thick, coarse, "mermaid curl" hair. So it's a kinked curl as opposed to a spiral curl, and it's super long. I only shampoo once every 7-10 days and this is my go-to.
Catalina K.
W Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thick and curly hair and every time I go to any salon that has bumble and bumble they always recommend this shampoo. I finally gave in and bought a bottle. It was a bit too pricey and didn't get rid of the frizz like I wanted it to. Skip the shampoo and just buy the curly styling crème.
Christi P.
Prairieville, LA
This shampoo hydrates my curls and gently cleans my hair. A little goes a long way and I gently massage a nickel sized amount though my hair, starting at the roots and working down to the ends. It smells great and keeps my hair looking healthy and clean. This shampoo is sulfate free, so you do not get that satisfying soapy lather. It also does not leave any residue on your hair so it doesn’t feel very soft immediately after rinsing.
Jimi L.
Okeechobee, FL
I like the way this shampoo makes my curls look. It just doesn't last as long as I would like. I have thick, brown, curly hair. I buy at my salon.
Alexa C.
Like how it helped me restore all the moister back into my ends and how it allowed me to brush my hair without BREAKING THE BRUSH
Chelsea B.
Flowery Branch, GA
This stuff is a blessing for thickly curlies like me. So soft and never frizzy after using this. Such a dream. I love this brand.
Kristin K.
Winchester, CA
I love all the B and B curl conscious products. They know hair better than almost every brand I've used. Love them
Laura J.
It's a good product. My husband loves it. He has curly hair and it works well. Lightweight not too thick
Jessica F.
I bought this shampoo for my daughter who was blessed with extremely curly hair. I love it. It smells great and it leaves her hair soft and easy to comb. When it dries it leaves her hair shiny and hydrated.