Bumble and bumble. Curls Conscious Conditioner for Medium-Thick Hair uploaded by Karena H.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #96 in Conditioner

Raises the ringlet quotient, lowers the frizz factor, and helps wound-up hair settle down

Adds sought-after softness and shine to tame and define unruly locks

Never sticky or stiff, with no residue or flakes

Ideal for anyone with coarse, tightly curled, frizzy hair

• Is this product expensive? I have tried discount and expe...1 Answers
  • How does this work with wavy hair?3 Answers
  • What do you think of this shampoo? 1 Answers
amy s.
Normandy Park, WA
I really like this. I’ve used a full bottle. It did t work super well with my weird hair. I have oily hair and a dry scalp. It has a nice larger. Smells so good. I haven’t repurchased because it is a bit expensive.
Kaitlyn R.
Easley, SC
This shampoo is amazing. I have naturally curly hair and this keeps those curls maintained. The smell is amazing. This doesn’t even compare to any other product I’ve used!
Crystal K.
I really liked this shampoo for my curly hair! I like the bottle it came in. I have brown curly/frizzy hair. It smells great! I try to use this product once a week to make it last. I'm satisfied with my purchase!!
Rose E.
Saint Louis, MO
Bumble and Bumble is a good brand, but this conditioner just didn't do it for me.  I wanted my curls to be more pronounced, but they weren't.  It did make my hair feel bouncy and lighter than usual.  I'd give it 4-stars if I wasn't looking to sport the curlier look that week.
Jessica R.
I love the way my curls would feel after using this product. It feels so nice and soft. It is also bouncy and smells so good. Who wouldn't that? My curls also feel manageable while using this product rather than without.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Great product. I wish the scent was different and a bit stronger. It definitely thickens my hair just right without weighing it down. I used this product to get my hair ready for my wedding this year.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
This brand is one of my favorites. I am never disappointed. Prices are good for the product. I will always be loyal to them as they have always been good to me. Can't wait to continue buying from them!
Branden S.
Slidell, LA
This is an amazing conditioner for people with slightly coarse curly hair. It really locks the curls into place and minimizes the frizz really well. It also leaves your hair feeling super smooth, which not all products do. Living in a very humid area and having curly hair; this product is a must have for me. Love it!
Jennifer P.
Portland, OR
I think I like the conditioner a little more than the shampoo. After using the pair I still need to address the frizz issue with my curly hair with a supplemental product, was hoping this curl focused set would do more to shape my curls, but it treats my hair nicely, doesn't over strip it.
Kelly K.
Huntly, VA
LOVE THIS SHAMPOO. I'm sensitive to fragrances, and this one smells divine! Bumble and bumble doesn't disappoint! I have thick, coarse, "mermaid curl" hair. So it's a kinked curl as opposed to a spiral curl, and it's super long. I only shampoo once every 7-10 days and this is my go-to.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Dayana B.
Washington, DC
How good is this product for natural girls in the 3B/C curl pattern?
Meghan K.
Colchester, VT
As a curly haired female it seems I've tried every product out there trying to find one that wind frizz my hair, but also won't leave it sticky or greasy. Where does this rank?
Leyla S.
What do you think of this shampoo?
Veronica B.
Robstown, TX
Is this product expensive? I have tried discount and expensive shampoo.