Bumble and Bumble Curl Style Primer 1 oz uploaded by Rhea B.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Molly W.
Molly W.
Claremont, NH
Not a fan of this product. I have given it multiple try's to see if maybe I was using it wrong, but I just don't notice any difference in my hair at all. Not good or bad but almost like I didn't even use a product at all. For the price tag I feel like I needed a lot more from this. Overall I would not recommend.
Jehnny P.
Jehnny P.
Burleson, TX
First about this product I love the way is smell also help a lot with my curls. Revive my curls in combination with the gel. I do think is a really pricey product so my alternative is a the Cantu products. Yes they do have a room to improve they need to do something with the price.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this curl primer. I use it for days I want to wear my hair wavy. For me, it works like a salt spray without the crunchiness of the salt. It enhances my natural waves and gives bounce to the straighter parts of my hair. I spray it in my hair, scrunch, and go. It's worth the cost for me.
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
I love this stuff! My curls do not always stay in place and definitely not all day so when I found this worked for me, I was ecstatic! If you have stubborn, hard to manage hair, you will love this!
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
Kansas City, MO
I am a HUGE lover of face/eye primers but HAIR PRIMER?! This stuff is AMAZING. My curls cant live without it anymore!
Rhea B.
Rhea B.
Toronto, ON
Perfect for making those beach wavy hair. My hair type is typically straight, but this product add waves to it! It is long lasting, smells amazing, and is very effective. A little also goes a long way with this product! I just add it in wet hair, and play around with it while it drys!
Serena L.
Serena L.
Kitchener, ON
I like that this product comes in a small travel size because it gives me a chance to try a product before committing to it. I use it once my hair is dry help define curls. Also helps refresh curls later on in the day, or on second day hair.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
North Vancouver, BC
Good results with adding curl and texture, but I found the curls weren't as defined as I would like. I still had to go through my regular styling routine for curls, but with improved end results. I'd recommend it for people looking to enhance the results of their styling.
Elle B.
Elle B.
Priming my curls has made a difference. Good price and great value. Not keen on the smell but love how is moistures and leaves me with frizz free curls.