BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #18 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

This moisturizing, UV protective primer detangles and defines on day one – and refreshes and re-shapes on day two (and beyond).

INGREDIENTS

HydraSculpt Blend™
A cross-linking polymer that blends styling benefits with moisturization so that each curl is controlled and hydrated.

Brazilian Oil Blend
Thirsty curls are hydrated with the help of Capuacu Butter and exotic Brazilian oils: Brazil Nut Oil, Babassu Oil, Pracaxi Oil

Rich Moisture Mix
A blend of humectants that help provide moisturizing benefits: Distearyldimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol/Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Hyaluronic Acid

• How does this product feel in your hair?2 Answers
  • Is this good for creating curls or really for people that...1 Answers
  • Anyone have a favorite store to find travel sized haircar...1 Answers
Katy G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this in one of my subscription boxes, I believe it was Glossybox. It does work well on maintaining the shape of my curls, but I friend it also weighs them down, which I wasn’t a fan of. I would not repurchase because I have other curling products I prefer.
Jessica C.
My hairdresser recommended this to me. I really like this product as it keeps my wavy hair from totally frizzing. It smells great! I will use this if I air dry my hair, or if I am going to curl it with a curling wand. To really avoid frizz, I also use the B&B curl defining creme along with it and that seems to help even more. I do wish the products were a little more affordable as I love them, but they do last quite a long time so the value is not terrible.
Sara N.
I recently got this product because I ran out of my other curl cream, and I’m so glad I chose this! It really gives new life to my curls after they start to fall out. I have naturally curly hair and don’t like to wash my hair more than three or four times a week and this product has been saving my curls when my hair is dry! I definitely recommend it, smells great, works great, and you don’t even feel any product in your hair! I love it!
Becca D.
Worcester, MA
I love this Be Curl Primer Spray!  I used it daily this summer to refresh my naturally wavy hair.  It smells nice and does not leave your hair sticky.  It tamesthe frizz down and helps reshape my waves.  I will be buying this again as it is something I will use again next summer when I don't want to blow dry and let my wavy hair dry naturally :)
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
I bought this on a whim and I am officially a new and forever fan of this product. It isn’t very expensive plus softens your hair SO much while still maintaining curls and waves. I would recommend to anybody with any hairstyle or hair type.
Danielle C.
Violet Hill, AR
I love this stuff it helps my curls look more like curls and less like frizz. Smell isn't that great in my opinion but this stuff works like a charm for holding my curls all day and keeping them looking nice and well kept.
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Use a few sprits of this before heat styling your hair for protection as well as long term hold. Works as well as other higher end products for a lesser price. I like it and recommend it to most hair types.
Sydney T.
I love bumble and bumble products, but their line for curly hair is TOP NOTCH! I love this as a deranged, but also keeps my hair moisturizer and hydrated! Which my curls need!! I would for sure buy this again!!
Maria D.
I loved the way my curls stayed and looked. I wasnt expecting anything of it since my curls dont stay because of my thin straight hair. I love it! Always have a bottle.
Kirra M.
Los Angeles, CA
 I wish there was a 4.5.  This curl primer WORKS when it comes to having curls. However with the thickness of the serum can be easy to get a bit too much causing your curls to crunch/ become more curls but less thick. It's a great help when trying to repair damaged curly hair but I would like it more if it was just a little lighter as my curls get a little more out of control due to the weight when I use it.
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
How does this product feel in your hair?
Kristina B.
Anyone have a favorite store to find travel sized haircare items?
Bri M.
Kalamazoo, MI
Is this good for creating curls or really for people that have natural curly hair but want to enhance it? I've been wanting to try this stuff :)