BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

This moisturizing, UV protective primer detangles and defines on day one – and refreshes and re-shapes on day two (and beyond).

INGREDIENTS

HydraSculpt Blend™
A cross-linking polymer that blends styling benefits with moisturization so that each curl is controlled and hydrated.

Brazilian Oil Blend
Thirsty curls are hydrated with the help of Capuacu Butter and exotic Brazilian oils: Brazil Nut Oil, Babassu Oil, Pracaxi Oil

Rich Moisture Mix
A blend of humectants that help provide moisturizing benefits: Distearyldimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol/Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Hyaluronic Acid

Stacy S.
Parrish, FL
I can't say enough good about this product.  I received this at Ulta in the Getaway kit.  It was this, the oil, and the cream.  All were travel sized and I got it at the clearance event for $14.50.  I will be purchasing the full size when I run out of the this.  I recommend using the oil first, then the primer, then the cream.  This keeps my hair from getting oily and weighted down.  The primer is key to keeping the cream from getting sticky.  Works great with the Deva Wave maker also.
Jessica C.
My hairdresser recommended this to me. I really like this product as it keeps my wavy hair from totally frizzing. It smells great! I will use this if I air dry my hair, or if I am going to curl it with a curling wand. To really avoid frizz, I also use the B&B curl defining creme along with it and that seems to help even more. I do wish the products were a little more affordable as I love them, but they do last quite a long time so the value is not terrible.
Cynthia S.
Harmony , FL
I was a bit disappointed in this product I love bumble and bumble but since I’ve started my curly hair journey I needed products without sulfates and this products has them. I won’t recommend it for any other curly hair people
Laura W.
Virginia
Purchased at: ULTA
I picked this up several months ago on a trip to Ulta where I was looking to indulge in some new products. I use it after I shower for my curls and then let my hair air dry. For this use, I’m a fan. It leaves my hair soft, effectively fights frizz, and doesn’t weigh down my curls. It also advertises as a curl refresher for dry hair...for this use, I’m not a big fan. It leaves a bit of stringiness and crunch and doesn’t compare with other curl refreshers which are tried & true for me such as John Freida.
Sara N.
I recently got this product because I ran out of my other curl cream, and I’m so glad I chose this! It really gives new life to my curls after they start to fall out. I have naturally curly hair and don’t like to wash my hair more than three or four times a week and this product has been saving my curls when my hair is dry! I definitely recommend it, smells great, works great, and you don’t even feel any product in your hair! I love it!
MissAbee🌻 S.
Valparaiso, IN
This stuff is AWESOME! It smells amazing and works better than a lot of other sprays I have tried. My hair is naturally curly and I use this when it is still a bit wet. I crunch the product in from the bottom and finger twirl individual strands and POOF! Curls that stayed curled without staying crispy as hairsprays often do. I fully support this product!
Danielle C.
Violet Hill, AR
I love this stuff it helps my curls look more like curls and less like frizz. Smell isn't that great in my opinion but this stuff works like a charm for holding my curls all day and keeping them looking nice and well kept.
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Use a few sprits of this before heat styling your hair for protection as well as long term hold. Works as well as other higher end products for a lesser price. I like it and recommend it to most hair types.
Ashleigh K.
Rexburg, ID
i love this for my curly hair. i spray it on right after the shower and brush it through then add other products. the smell is lovely too and i get compliments on the smell and look of my hair all the time.
Rem S.
Anaheim, CA
I LOVEEEEE B&B products !The first time I tried this I fell in love with the smell!!! If you want nice natural curles you need this product in your life, It leaves NO residue once it dries thats why I love it so much!
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
How does this product feel in your hair?
Bri M.
Kalamazoo, MI
Is this good for creating curls or really for people that have natural curly hair but want to enhance it? I've been wanting to try this stuff :)
Kristina B.
Anyone have a favorite store to find travel sized haircare items?
Shaina Z.
Newtown,PA
Is it just me, or does the pump on this sometimes not work?

Sephora